CASPER-2
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Jan 3, 2012
- Messages
- 17,375
- Reaction score
- 20,667
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- NEW ENGLAND
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Drove down to the Cape and got in as tide was coming back in
hunted for about 3 hrs and came up with 3 gold again
I was hoping for just one - first was a 1940
second was 1974 - big surprise is the wedding band
was heading out - got a nice reading under a seawee bush
scooped and hit rocks - signal was not in scoop - I waited for sand to clear
so I could see where to scoop next - sun shined down and I saw band sticking
up from rocks on end - reached down and picked it up
real surprise was the date - 1878!!!
The luck of the "Silver Man" still working
didnt mention - I put a small nip of tequila with him along with couple of gold rings
to bring me luck - it did
the next 2 days brought more gold - will post separate
here is sunday haul

hunted for about 3 hrs and came up with 3 gold again
I was hoping for just one - first was a 1940
second was 1974 - big surprise is the wedding band
was heading out - got a nice reading under a seawee bush
scooped and hit rocks - signal was not in scoop - I waited for sand to clear
so I could see where to scoop next - sun shined down and I saw band sticking
up from rocks on end - reached down and picked it up
real surprise was the date - 1878!!!
The luck of the "Silver Man" still working
didnt mention - I put a small nip of tequila with him along with couple of gold rings
to bring me luck - it did
the next 2 days brought more gold - will post separate
here is sunday haul

Upvote
0











