What's new

Three Golds and Some Silvers

Fenway

Full Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
129
Reaction score
183
Golden Thread
0
Location
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Excal II,
CTX 30-30, White's TDI Beach Hunter
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Here are some pics from my first 3 gold ring day. Both of the bands are 14K. The chunky one weighed in at 11.4 grams! Ka-Ching! I got that one first and before the sun even came up. The monkey was officially off my back before dawn! The other band is a huge size but does not weigh much. The third ring has no inscription and unfortunately lost all of its stones.

I also got a nice silver spoon that day plus 2 Washingtons (both 1945's), one 1950 Roosie, one 1911 Barber, a Merc (can't tell the date), and one walking half that I need to clean up. I hunted two low tides that day on the same beach - it was a long day.

Thanks for looking and good luck.
IMG_0013.webpIMG_0014.webp





Ross
 
Upvote 0
Looks like you're new machine is paying off!!!
Congrats on the Tri fector day!!!


SnT
 
Nice hunt...
 
you are certainly on a roll...Persistance always wins in the end... great work buddy... love the gold
 
Way to go - Congratulations!!! :icon_thumright:
 
Don't know weather to call that an Olympic or circus day but what ever it is it's good.
 
classic - that early gold must have just driven you all day - persistance pays obviously :)
 
Wow! You hit the jackpot, Fenway!:hello2:

I haven't found a silver spoon yet...it's on my bucket list.

Lorraine
 
its always nice to get fish on the stringer right off the bat, congrats on the golden day!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom