Time to move on

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess you just couldn't handle the departure of ticm :tongue3:

You do know that ticm was just a milder version of me :laughing7:

You still can pop in here once in a while too, so good luck :icon_thumright:

I guess you just couldn't handle the departure of ticm :tongue3:

You do know that ticm was just a milder version of me :laughing7:

You still can pop in here once in a while too, so good luck :icon_thumright:

Lol I do miss ticm rest assured I will check in from time to time just won't be posting anymore. .I always enjoyed your post Spartacus

Im not real hip on that new site your using i have looked around in there and i think ill stick to TZ ...dont be cared to check in on us from time to time

Stop in anytime.

Sorry Digger. You're in for the duration! Going away won't change that. Good luck. Have fun. TTC

Whew...for a moment I thought spartacuss chased another member away, but I see you're leaving on your own. What would TNet be without good ole boy spart.

sonofadigger,I enjoyed your posts and videos, thanks for the inspiration to still get out when I was in the dumps. You will be missed, on the bright side I am sure you will have much continued sucess with your metal detecting as you have proven again and again !! Sometimes all that success leads to jeolusy, dont let it bother you, you are good at what you do, thats all there is to it. TAKE CARE AND HAPPY HUNTING.

This is to bad

Last edited:
I would like to know where the Exodus is heading. Oh wait.... we cant mention that. Cuz the censorship is gettin heavy handed. When the gag order is imposed on folks when they speak theyre mind against the paying crowd... well.....

I would like to know where the Exodus is heading. Oh wait.... we cant mention that. Cuz the censorship is gettin heavy handed. When the gag order is imposed on folks when they speak theyre mind against the paying crowd... well.....

Remember TreasureNet is a PRIVATE FORUM with public access, TN has the right to set its rules for members just as any private American business has...

Understood, I am forum admin myself... one thing I can say is that I never let member contributions guide my preferences in regards to the opinions of my members. However... I do respect that the hardware and domain name of any site is in fact privately owned. Your sandbox. Not mine, ultimately...

Something to remember about Private property where the idea of the Public is encouraged.... encourage the public to chime in.... if not... then select a choir and preach to it.

I hold no ill will and have no interest in disrupting your private business any further.... apologies.

Where the treasure is brighter.....and it is illustated in her pages.

.... We can not talk against a paying crowd or we get deleted..... Could be we all should join sonofdigger..............

Remember TreasureNet is a PRIVATE FORUM with public access, TN has the right to set its rules for members just as any private American business has...

Hi treasure Hunter , A forum is only as good as it members and they are the the reason the bills get paid. Rules can be changed to suit all .:hello:

tinpan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back