What's new

Time to rock!

Oh
Hell
Yeh...

 
Some of the best new music being created today.

 
New to me! I like it!
 
... Sad but true... Metallica
First time I ever really heard any of there songs, I was taken to a show at the old mcnickles arena in Denver. It was so loud and they are so good it was almost a life changing event.
They played the riff, concert style, longer pause, say something about mile high... than right back to the riff...
I haven?t figure out how to post a video yet..
 
... Sad but true... Metallica
First time I ever really heard any of there songs, I was taken to a show at the old mcnickles arena in Denver. It was so loud and they are so good it was almost a life changing event.
They played the riff, concert style, longer pause, say something about mile high... than right back to the riff...
I haven?t figure out how to post a video yet..

I can and will help you with that.
 
I haven?t figure out how to post a video yet..

Couldn't be easier...

Find the video on YouTube, highlight the URL, right click, copy
and then simply paste the link into the reply box.

And now, a small donation to this fine thread of memories...

​
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom