OH

MY

GOSH

I

THINK

I'VE

SEEN

LITTLEFOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEAST DON'T ASK. IT WAS HORRIFIC AND I AM STILL IN THERAPY.

well, one must talk about it says my shrink...maybe in a bit if I can relive it without fainting

:thumbsup:

OK maybe opening up is reluctant on my part but good for the soul.

I SAW yes SAW a small beared hairy creature stealing my flip flops off the back porch. IT WAS AT MY HOME.
DID IT have toes to wear the flops, I don't know cause it carried them off it's mouth but it walked upright and short and GROWWWWWL.

I freaked.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK maybe opening up is reluctant on my part but good for the soul.

I SAW yes SAW a small beared hairy creature stealing my flip flops off the back porch. IT WAS AT MY HOME.
DID IT have toes to wear the flops, I don't know cause it carried them off it's mouth but it walked upright and short and GROWWWWWL.

I freaked.

Too much red wine with five alarm Mexican chili can cause this type thing. I farted so hard once it made me see butterflies and stars, heard the same type Growwwwl also.

GoGoGopher

Jun 24, 2011
Syracuse, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac - 11" Pro, 6" EQ2 coils
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Someone explain this to me...

This should Scare The Hell out of you, and if you do not believe it, I feel so sorry for you...

Our hobby could be deemed a Suspicious Activity...Think about that...

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Relax there GoGo, The constant keyword in all this is, "could". This could, that could, they could, etc., etc. Sure, we "could" get nuked some day. And sure, we "could" even be victim to germ warfare. So what? There is absolutely nothing new in any of these very real threats as they have always been there in one form or another and they will always be there in one form or another. 500'000 casket liners, big deal, if true it sounds like the CDC is ready to contain any disease outbreak that might come along. I for one say, "Thank you!" to the CDC for at least being prepared for the worst that "could" come along any given day. And as for the other video, again, "could, could, could." You "could" just as easily fall out of bed tonight while having a self induced nightmare about these very issues and break your neck, which I'm certain would lead others to claim that you were somehow pushed out of bed by the forces of evil. They are called conspiracy theories and they have been around since the beginning of man. Unfortunately for most conspiracy buffs, the greatest portion of them die without ever realizing the fears they have allowed to control their thinking while alive. Don't become one of these wasted lives brother. :icon_thumright:

PS: Now from strictly a Tnet Enquirer point of view, it's all real and you should believe every conspiracy theory you hear or read. :icon_thumright:

Last edited:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
The only way to prove some of the conspiracy theories is with hind sight, and then it is to late. Frank hand print-2_edited-5.jpg

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seems proof is lacking.

KK, "Conspire"..."Conspiracy"..."Conspiracy theory"....look them up...:laughing7:.....before you attempt to pick a battle, at least have an understand the turf you'll be defending. "If one conspired against, it is a conspiracy." :icon_thumright: Now what thy say, eh?

K

Kentucky Kache

KK, "Conspire"..."Conspiracy"..."Conspiracy theory"....look them up...:laughing7:.....before you attempt to pick a battle, at least have an understand the turf you'll be defending. "If one conspired against, it is a conspiracy." :icon_thumright: Now what thy say, eh?

Well, thanks for the put down, but I know what it means. Believe it or not, there are people here, besides you, who know things.

Not trying to pick a battle, but it could be said that that's what you were doing with this thread, as well as the other 300 that you've started lately. But that would just be a "theory," I suppose.

You were trying to say something without saying it. Man up and tell what's on your mind.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, thanks for the put down, but I know what it means. Believe it or not, there are people here, besides you, who know things.

Not trying to pick a battle, but it could be said that that's what you were doing with this thread, as well as the other 300 that you've started lately. But that would just be a "theory," I suppose.

You were trying to say something without saying it. Man up and tell what's on your mind.

You are clearly much wiser then I. :icon_thumright: I can't wait to hear how you think "What's for Breakfast" was a conspiracy intended to start a battle. Internet food fight, perhaps? I wouldn't even begin to know how something like that would work. :dontknow: :icon_scratch:

K

Kentucky Kache

You are clearly much wiser then I. :icon_thumright: I can't wait to hear how you think "What's for Breakfast" was a conspiracy intended to start a battle. Internet food fight, perhaps? I wouldn't even begin to know how something like that would work. :dontknow: :icon_scratch:

I didn't mention those threads.

Did you just say there's something you don't know? Okay buddy, who are you and what have you done with bigscoop?:laughing7:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't mention those threads.

Did you just say there's something you don't know? Okay buddy, who are you and what have you done with bigscoop?:laughing7:

KK,

Let's take a look at what you did say for a moment;

"Not trying to pick a battle, but it could be said that that's what you were doing with this thread, as well as the other 300 that you've started lately. But that would just be a "theory," I suppose."

Now here is someone, who by his own admission, has personally tracked, dissected, and evaluated in his own way, each of my last "300 post" and eventually arrived at the conclusion that they were all started to pick a battle. Now honestly, it is somewhat disturbing to learn that someone is this personally focused me. Sort of makes me feel like I'm being stalked. And "What's for Breakfast" was just the other day, clearly within my last 300 post. Now you might reply by claiming that you had just made a "general reference" when you said what you did about my last 300 post. However, this would also mean that you would have recognized "since the beginning of man" as also being just a "generalized statement" which you clearly did not. So you tell me, who is clearly conspiring to pick battles here? Personally, I couldn't tell, or care less, what anyone's last couple of threads were about, let alone their last 300. :dontknow:

K

Kentucky Kache

KK,

Let's take a look at what you did say for a moment;

"Not trying to pick a battle, but it could be said that that's what you were doing with this thread, as well as the other 300 that you've started lately. But that would just be a "theory," I suppose."

Now here is someone, who by his own admission, has personally tracked, dissected, and evaluated in his own way, each of my last "300 post" and eventually arrived at the conclusion that they were all started to pick a battle. Now honestly, it is somewhat disturbing to learn that someone is this personally focused me. Sort of makes me feel like I'm being stalked. And "What's for Breakfast" was just the other day, clearly within my last 300 post. Now you might reply by claiming that you had just made a "general reference" when you said what you did about my last 300 post. However, this would also mean that you would have recognized "since the beginning of man" as also being just a "generalized statement" which you clearly did not. So you tell me, who is clearly conspiring to pick battles here? Personally, I couldn't tell, or care less, what anyone's last couple of threads were about, let alone their last 300. :dontknow:

I think you might be over thinking this just a tiny bit. But if you want to get technical, I didn't say your LAST 300 posts, but, "the other 300 that you've started lately." That could refer to any of 300 posts.

You've been making threads about conspiracies. You know as well as anyone else that that stirs the pot. Please don't act like you didn't mean to do that. Now you have a right to what you believe, but should you have a right to poke fun at other people for what THEY believe?
Are you saying you don't see when other posters make posts? I see you've made plenty of them. You are fond of telling others that they shouldn't stir up trouble, but then it seems to be fine for you to do it.

I was asking you to tell me what you were trying to say without saying it. But I guess you prefer talking in riddles.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
LOOK at that "TAG"... "Behold, ye despisers..." ???!!! We are despisers? ???

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
We?,you got a mouse in your pocket?.:laughing7:if i wanted to argue i,d get married. (Again).
Lil-foot racoon fell back to his room, only to find Gideon's (censored). Gideon checked out,and he lef-ted no doubt, to help in poor lil-foots revival aaaaal.

Scoop, what is tofu? Is it raised humanely? Hope its not like them poor little naugahides that got skinned.:sad11:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread