What's new

TNet Less Popular???

I'm still new here...I don't have a FB account. I think TNet is inspirational. I just ordered a Nox 600 yesterday, and hope to drag my creaky bones out for some detecting, which I haven't done for years.
 
Im still here... I only look at a few sites regularly and this is one of two forums I look at regularly. I don't post much because my life has changed so much in the last few years... bought a house, changed jobs, wife changed jobs...several lockdowns etc. etc.
So no detecting, no new detector = nothing awesome to post. I'm also in the NO FACEBOOK camp.

Chub
 
just saying on sub topics if you dont LIKE each comment ,and you post without giving likes,its like a post is not worthy to even post....being petty i know but reminds me of the group in highschool.......
 
Treasurenet has the best “What is this?” forum of any site that I’ve seen. I’ve had finds ID’d by the folks here that I could have never guessed the purpose of. If anything, this will keep people coming back. I don’t have the time to post a lot but I’ll still always stick with Treasurenet.
 
Last edited:
another thing to consider is all of us old farts are dying off. The young pups coming up don't want to have anything to do with something that doesn't have an app or involve tappity tapping on the phone. How many young uns you've seen would take the time to even learn a machine? How many young uns know ANY history more than 10 minutes ago? Add in the it's broke I guess I'll just throw it away and buy another one crowd. Library, historical society? Wazzat?!?! And........... How in the heck do you detect with your cell phone in one hand so you won't miss the next viral photos? Oh wait!!! You need to go outside and walk a ways to do it?!?!?

Sorry, got off on a rant. We can only hope for better from the young'uns in the future.
 
Its too hot and dry in my area to do much, here in a month I'll be posting more finds :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom