SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS
Gold Member
Me, me, me, me,..............
I can tap dance, chew gum, and play the harmonica,
AT THE SAME TIME.
I can tap dance, chew gum, and play the harmonica,
AT THE SAME TIME.
Archaeologist16929 said:I recevied an email yesterday, they will call my home Tuesday he said. It was a nice letter from them.
jeff of pa said:Archaeologist16929 said:I recevied an email yesterday, they will call my home Tuesday he said. It was a nice letter from them.
Both an Archaeologist and a Metal Detector user would make you Perfect
in my opinion.
Good Luck !

pegleglooker said:To Ron and Ann,
HIP HIP HOORAY !!!!!!
Thank you for defending the MD shield
PLL

This forum is mostly based on info of some sort. But there is no info on this, just a fishing trip so far. I may want to jump of a cliff for saying this later on, but a real production company that is legit would be happy to identify itself instead of remaining secret. And if someone has received a letter and they are legit, they do not have to tell who it is, but could confirm them as legit so that everyone here knows which way to go.
Nothing we couldn't find out on our own, if we sleuthed around enough. But for them, it's a full-time job to research history. Some of them are actually quite enamored that a passer-by is "so interested" in history
Gotten some reales, seateds, etc... at sites that I pursued as a result of contacts with archies.
However, to this day if I saw a professional treasure hunter doing a TV show I would really have a problem believing that he or she would be giving out any private or personal information about their treasure hunting secrets - or showing any of their valuable finds.
If an average treasure hunter in America found a valuable item while being videoed, the whole stinking place where he was being filmed would look like a swap meet in Grand Central Station the next moring a 7AM. This is not a joke! Americans can and are often very greedy and self-centered.

