✅ SOLVED Unique rock? Or something else..

Beach_Baby

Jul 31, 2016
BC
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I found this at the beach today and I can't figure out if it used to be part of something, is a fossil, or is just a uniquely shaped rock!

It has a smooth curve, and the backside has a bit of a lip or ledge on it.

Any guesses? Thanks!

rock1.jpg
rock2.jpg
rock3.jpg

GaRebel1861

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2011
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks to me to be a natural rock. But! Keep looking there's plenty of artifacts waiting to be found out there and I wish you the best of luck.

Upvote 0

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You got the be kidding!!! There is no way that it is a natural rock. What state you in Beach baby? State only please. You stone is something. I will pm you with the details.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That one is very easy to see the work on it. You don't need to zoom in on it. Just because you don't understand what you are looking at. You should wait an see before discrediting it.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Beach_Baby

Beach_Baby

Jul 31, 2016
BC
Primary Interest:
You got the be kidding!!! There is no way that it is a natural rock. What state you in Beach baby? State only please. You stone is something. I will pm you with the details.

I'm actually in Canada - British Columbia

Upvote 0

GaRebel1861

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2011
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ok Backwoods. Whatever you see or say I'm sure it's good information! :laughing7:

Upvote 0

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well you not to far from me. You want to learn something. Let me know. Have you ever been to a place where they did they work GA Rebel? Looking at your avitar I would think you would know this stuff.

Upvote 0

Indian Steve

Silver Member
Oct 23, 2011
Stuart VA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, You are. Backwoods sees messages from Jesuit Priests in every scratched rock found. I see a natural formed rock, but believe whatever you want.

Upvote 0

Spats

May 8, 2015
Central Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Fisher
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
If you rotate the top picture 90 degrees clockwise, there appear to be figures. Beginning at far right, I see the legs of three people with the tops of the people cut off. The fourth figure from the right looks like a man bending over to the left and feeding a calf who is craning his neck toward the man's hand. Does anyone see anything like this or did I just have a Rorschach moment? FYI, I also see stuff in clouds.

Upvote 0

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not the only one. So open the mind a little Steve. Naturally occurring stones have the same thing on them from across the country. So get on board and learn something or keep it to yourself. I'll be in L.A. in two weeks if any of you want to take a challenge. Beginning in September I'll be in N.W. Florida. Put your money where your mouth is and meet me. You scared to be proven wrong?

Upvote 0

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It done with lighting. It has symbol on it for any of you who will take the time to look them up
We can't do everything for the naysayers. You got to do your own homework. Quit trying to mislead this lady. It easier to learn something new than to just read the same old books. When dealing with treasure codes you must keep an open mind. You will not break a code thinking in the box. On most treasure stones you can see a scene 360° on it. But you must first open you eyes. Sorry Steve , I would rather teach you than beat you in a war of words. Beach Baby there are people on the site that knows this kind of stuff. You can find them in the signal symbol treads.

Upvote 0

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks almost like a beach ridden piece of sea glass.

Upvote 0

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
If you rotate the top picture 90 degrees clockwise, there appear to be figures. Beginning at far right, I see the legs of three people with the tops of the people cut off. The fourth figure from the right looks like a man bending over to the left and feeding a calf who is craning his neck toward the man's hand. Does anyone see anything like this or did I just have a Rorschach moment? FYI, I also see stuff in clouds.
Im trying to understand. Do you really see these things? Do you really think there are man made people and animal shapes on this rock? Because that is what seperates an artifact from a naturally occuring rock shape. If (the images) are not man made , generally its not an artifact.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are a lot of stones or rocks out there that get pass by. There is no place for this kind of artifacts. There needs to be a tread from just North American artifacts. Her piece is an artifact. Maybe not what others are use too. I have an open mind and if a person see something in the clouds. Who am I to judge him. I will never make fun of them. I didn't believe in ghost until I moved to the place I live now. There are a lot of things in this world that's hard to explain. Some can see what others can't. Maybe we all can learn new things and stop the bickering. I'm here to learn and share. If you can't pass on knowledge don't stop others who are.

Upvote 0

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see that it could be a broken piece from a garden ornamental statue or something along those lines could have fallen off a trash barge or something like that.IMO so Bob you don't need to convert me I said in my opinion.We all can have our own.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread