What's new

Very simple true, false test. How gullibile are you.

Very good, jeffpa, texast, beepon! ;D Proud of ya! Keep an open mind, just don't let ya brains fall out, and in keeping an open mind, remember, there is always someone who will wanna come along and dump stuff in it! Proud of all of ya'll!

No lieing on the test. I won't say names. hehehehehehe
Guesses and the excuse, "I'm drunk now", is acceptable! LOL!

Did everyone get their tests scores turned in? ROFL!
 
Not necessarily rebel, just have to keep your eyes open a little more, walk away from the television. Stick to movies and documentries. During everyday life the right and left side of your brain has to communicate with each other. When you watch tv that communication doesnt happen. Part of the dumbing down process.
 
wow................. 94! gettin old aint for everyone, tho
 
I think it's only Test I got a 100% on in my life :laughing7:
& I Didn't have to Lie & say I studied ;D
 
At least youre not asleep behind the wheel TT :laughing9:
 
Again, I think I have to be the voice of reason here :laughing9:

You take that silly little test and think you're not gullible, :icon_scratch: you had better guess again :tongue3: That little test proves absolutely nothing and if you believe your results, then perhaps you are gullible :dontknow: For all those that scored 90-100, I'd have you eating out of the palm of my hand with the stories I can tell you. By the end of the day you wouldn't know fact from fiction :tongue3:

I am a king when it comes to twisting the truth, and I know that I have hoodwinked many here already (some with a perfect score) and that was before this test. :laughing7: Just because you have faith in certain information that you believe to be right doesn't make you gullible. I can mix enough truth into any given circumstance and give you a false ending and having you believe it.

I think you've been had :tongue3: and to back this statement, check out snopes.com about this little test :laughing9:

You have been bamboozled :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :headbang:
 
Spart you may of missed the part in the test where it said it was "all in fun" :wink: . I'm a realist kind of person, if theres no verifiable proven facts, evidence, proof, to substantiate the story, then to me, it didnt happen.
 
spartacus53 said:
Again, I think I have to be the voice of reason here

You know you shouldn't be doing that stuff you ain't good at: thinking. :laughing7:
I mean that, in the nicest way possible, in the spirit of humor going on here.

But, spoken like a properly drowned Christian, good for you Spart.
Yeah, I read some of your posts, you are most loved my friend! :notworthy:

I was trying to find Spart the Simpson's episode, "In the Garden of Eden"! :laughing7:


scaredy cat, scaredy cat, swipes the cat at that horses tail! :-X
at the horse spart is riding, not that spart is a horse tail! :laughing9:
 
Red, I never, or even took the quiz, but I surely did reply :)
 
I hope you replied spart otherwise i'd be writing messages to myself :laughing9:
 
85% - free thinker!

I just looked at who posted this, took his usual type of posts into consideration.....and just clicked "false" to all of them! :laughing9:
 
spartacus53 said:
Again, I think I have to be the voice of reason here :laughing9:

You take that silly little test and think you're not gullible, :icon_scratch: you had better guess again :tongue3: That little test proves absolutely nothing and if you believe your results, then perhaps you are gullible :dontknow: For all those that scored 90-100, I'd have you eating out of the palm of my hand with the stories I can tell you. By the end of the day you wouldn't know fact from fiction :tongue3:

I am a king when it comes to twisting the truth, and I know that I have hoodwinked many here already (some with a perfect score) and that was before this test. :laughing7: Just because you have faith in certain information that you believe to be right doesn't make you gullible. I can mix enough truth into any given circumstance and give you a false ending and having you believe it.

I think you've been had :tongue3: and to back this statement, check out snopes.com about this little test :laughing9:

You have been bamboozled :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :headbang:

So what did it say when you got a 0 Score ? :laughing7:

Did it try to sell you a Bridge ?
 
Quote from: spartacus53 on Yesterday at 11:23:23 PM
For all those that scored 90-100, I'd have you eating out of the palm of my hand with the stories I can tell you. By the end of the day you wouldn't know fact from fiction

I seriously doubt that, not me anyway. :icon_pirat: So what did you score anyway? :icon_scratch: Must of been pretty low for you to jump on your soapbox like so. :dontknow: It's all right we'll still let you join in the reindeer games poor Rudolph. :laughing7: :laughing7: :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom