Was there a KGC influence in the Ozark mountains

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't realize i was being funny. The number 3 the treasure is open, 8 the treasure is closed!

The 3 means to go left or to the west and the 8 means a King's Ransom in gold.

point hunter

Feb 1, 2007
West Monroe, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI 2500
Hey Orangeman. The last pic you posted on page one is a carved turtle. There is much information here regarding turtles and the Spanish. If the head is still on, the cache/burial is supposed to still be in place. Look closely at the legs and tail of the turtle. They will tell you which direction to travel if they are showing. If no legs, then supposedly you are at the cache site. With this being a large rock turtle, I would assume the line of travel would be the way it is looking. The expert trackers here say the Spanish signs get smaller and smaller in size as you get closer to the burial site. Old Dog had a thread about Spanish treasure signs a couple years ago. IMHO, he is one of the best at following the Spanish signs and sharing info here on tnet.

OP
OP
O

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1496374893.549923.jpg . Franklin you go to the right. There's some thing that way I haven't had a chance to chase that lead but I do know where to go and what's there that it's saying to go to. Thanks for the reply.

OP
OP
O

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
This snake rock is a novelty on some one porch. He told me where it was found the exact location it was found with in a few yards. There's other sign along the way to fill in.

OP
OP
O

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1496375733.604381.jpg any one ever found any thing like this laying around. This was in line with several trees that are completely different than the rest of the tres around them. They line up strait.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1457625 any one ever found any thing like this laying around. This was in line with several trees that are completely different than the rest of the tres around them. They line up strait.

When the trees line up straight check the distance between the trees and go that distance away from the last tree on each end. If there is a tree missing in the straight line of trees then dig at that spot. Good luck.

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
rock.JPG orangeman, this is my rock similer to yours, zoom in am see the carved X lines this is in SWMO about 40mi north of ARK

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
honestly I didnt consider an "X" marks the spot kind of thing, I was looking at the bearings and direction of the lines in relation to the other markers I have out there, I'll have to investigate further, thanks

OP
OP
O

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
Mark the x is cool. There has to be other signs close to check out.

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mark the x is cool. There has to be other signs close to check out.

OWL.JPG I know it's interpretative, but this is my owl (leaning over) with a drill hole in line with the X rock

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread