What's new

What ever happened??

kc in wv

Greenie
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
I found a printing I did in 2004 of a thread by beekrock asking for help in idea's oh how to search for a neighbors cache. I just did some searches and could not find the thread or the member. Does anyone remember the posting. it was titled "Where is my neighbor's hidden cache?"
 
I recall the thread. I'm fairly certain that Beekrock left the building and took his thread(s) with him.
 
I found a printing I did in 2004 of a thread by beekrock asking for help in idea's oh how to search for a neighbors cache. I just did some searches and could not find the thread or the member. Does anyone remember the posting. it was titled "Where is my neighbor's hidden cache?"

Never had member beekrock, check the name spelling again, if you have correct name it can be found using advanced search.
 
I kinda doubt T-H is relying on his memory, he probably looked it up
 
I kinda doubt T-H is relying on his memory, he probably looked it up

Beekrock has to go back to the old server before vbulletin software was installed about 2005, Treasurenet started in 1994 by Marc, name was registered August 18 1995. There is no beekrock registered under vbulletin. There are 146,717 names registered, beekrock is not one which mean it is before vbulliten was installed.


1 of 2 things happen, he either requested his account be deleted so it will now say "guest" or is before site switched to vbulliten, there is no beekrock listed among the 146,719 registered names under vbulliten, I looked
 
Last edited:
I found a printing I did in 2004 of a thread by beekrock asking for help in idea's oh how to search for a neighbors cache. I just did some searches and could not find the thread or the member. Does anyone remember the posting. it was titled "Where is my neighbor's hidden cache?

Thanks everyone for the input. I was just curious if he found his fortune or sold it off.
 
I found a printing I did in 2004 of a thread by beekrock asking for help in idea's oh how to search for a neighbors cache. I just did some searches and could not find the thread or the member. Does anyone remember the posting. it was titled "Where is my neighbor's hidden cache?

Thanks everyone for the input. I was just curious if he found his fortune or sold it off.
He probably wouldn't say if he did. Try a google search for the same sentence (title), maybe he posted it somewhere else.
Jon 8-):cat::occasion14::headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom