What's new

What happened to this forum, 2nd ammenment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in. NF & I disagreed on may issues. It would be a pretty boring world if everyone agreed all the time. Buttt.. we always kept it civil and polite and i would have no problem sitting down with him and having a beer. This is how it's supposed to be. Act as you would act if you were sitting around a campfire face to face and always be real and speak the truth. Some folks don't "get" that and never will. I ruffled alot of feathers because I always speak the truth and I'm passionate about things I feel are important, I call a spade a spade, and if someone else dosn't see it my way it's their problem, not mine. So be it. I won't pretend to be something I'm not and I won't sacrifice my beliefs for any reason. People who know me out there in the "real" world will tell you that's exactly how I am in person. No apologies. Have a good day.

"if someone else dosn't see it my way it's their problem, not mine." That should have been the motto for the now deleted forum. "My way or the highway" would have been a good one as well.
 
Actually a Canadian should be very concerned about what happens in and to the U.S.I guarantee what ever happens in and to the U.S. will spill over into Canada.Wait and see.
 
And why would a Canadian or someone outside of the U.S. care about the 2nd amendment on a TREASURE HUNTING forum?
FYI, I never once complained to the administration about any sub-forum here on T-net. Nor have I ever put one person on ignore.
I am not politically aligned one bit but it doesn't take a genius to see how each side baited each other into a political argument.
Based on experience from the other political forums that have been here over the years, the right side seems to be a little more heated.
Funny, I was just going make a post in Everything else advising the left side to boycott that section.
You see, with out anyone one to argue with, the forum would have just withered away and died.
The right would get awful bored just agreeing with each other.
Something even more funny.....Most places I go to visit and socialize, people all seem to avoid bringing up politics or religion.
My whole life I've observed that......Except when it comes to the internet!

Muddy - The 2nd was a place for us to share information. We didn't want to debate anyone. So, your thoughts on the forum are incorrect. If the left didn't like what was posted, they should have avoided the thread. We on the right would love to have a share point without the attacks. Have fun in Canada! Eh!
 
The 2nd was a place for us to share information. We didn't want to debate anyone

BINGO,I didnt post to debate.I posted articles only pass info along.
 
Actually a Canadian should be very concerned about what happens in and to the U.S.I guarantee what ever happens in and to the U.S. will spill over into Canada.Wait and see.

Been there, done that. That gun "Law" has been scrapped. Cost too much money.
The difference between the two countries is FEAR.
We Canucks get a gun to go hunting not out of fear that someone will do us harm.
And we definitely don't buy guns to protect ourselves from the big bad government.
See my avatar? The trapper is holding a flintlock.
That's what we use guns for.
 
Muddy - The 2nd was a place for us to share information. We didn't want to debate anyone. So, your thoughts on the forum are incorrect. If the left didn't like what was posted, they should have avoided the thread. We on the right would love to have a share point without the attacks. Have fun in Canada! Eh!

You're not fooling me with what I've hi-lighted in red. Nice try!
Also, you're telling me that the right didn't react the same when the left posted something?
Works both ways bud.
I do have fun in Canada. Great country to live in!
 
Been there, done that. That gun "Law" has been scrapped. Cost too much money.
The difference between the two countries is FEAR.
We Canucks get a gun to go hunting not out of fear that someone will do us harm.
And we definitely don't buy guns to protect ourselves from the big bad government.
See my avatar? The trapper is holding a flintlock.
That's what we use guns for.

Seems to me that the the Park Wardens there use not to carry any firearms, but they do now .. not out of fear, but out of necessity. ..or maybe there IS a spillover there?
 
Been there, done that. That gun "Law" has been scrapped. Cost too much money.
The difference between the two countries is FEAR.
We Canucks get a gun to go hunting not out of fear that someone will do us harm.
And we definitely don't buy guns to protect ourselves from the big bad government.
See my avatar? The trapper is holding a flintlock.
That's what we use guns for.
I envy you. Seriously. Here we have violent criminals robbing and killing people every single day all across the country and without getting "political" the government response is to allow them to make deals for lighter sentences, release them early due to overcrowding and continue to put the rest of us at risk. If we shipped them all to Canada instead you might change your opinion eh ?
 
Been there, done that. That gun "Law" has been scrapped. Cost too much money.
The difference between the two countries is FEAR.
We Canucks get a gun to go hunting not out of fear that someone will do us harm.
And we definitely don't buy guns to protect ourselves from the big bad government.

Youre very much mistaken muddy.Everybody I know including myself do not own guns out of fear lol.Myself?I own them because I like them.:laughing7:
 
I'm just wondering what's next? Now that the 2nd amend. forum is gone, where and what are they gonna start crying about next? I think they kind of cut off their nose to spite their face. Just saying.
 
I envy you. Seriously. Here we have violent criminals robbing and killing people every single day all across the country and without getting "political" the government response is to allow them to make deals for lighter sentences, release them early due to overcrowding and continue to put the rest of us at risk. If we shipped them all to Canada instead you might change your opinion eh ?

No thanks Bandit, the bed was made down there.
 
Keep politics out of thread please.....

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

MALO PERICULOSAM, LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETAM SERVITUTEM


We will NOT go quietly into the night!
 
Well regardless of which side of the fence you're on one thing should be very clear to the administration here. 8 pages and 156 responses to a thread that was begun yesterday should show them this IS a subject a large number of members care about.
 
You're not fooling me with what I've hi-lighted in red. Nice try!
Also, you're telling me that the right didn't react the same when the left posted something?
Works both ways bud.
I do have fun in Canada. Great country to live in!

All I can do is tell you the truth, if you don't want to believe it - that's your issue. I notice if you are attacked, you fight back. Strange how that works eh?
 
I agree TH, but telling them what not to say is telling them what to say so they can kill the thread...weird how that works, I personally think the time has come to put the ol finger on the ban button and not the lock/delete thread button...

Course thats just how I feel about it, course that would kinda put me on thin ice whaa lol /me runs and hides under RJCs desk.

Mike
 
….. I just never went into any of the forum's that discussed Politics or Religion ….. People get to worked up on those subjects …And in the end no one wins ..And all that is left is bad feelings ..

That is why I used the forum/thread/person ignore tool
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom