Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Large amount of cash and fake gold make headlines…

Wow...talk about a "Who Done It" kind of story. Brother, you sure come up with some odd stuff..LOL

What I found most interesting is how the original amount of money found keeps getting lower. Seems all the "Officials" are taking a cut of the booty, and by the time those guys get to trial the will be about $50 left.
warning1.gif

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow...talk about a "Who Done It" kind of story. Brother, you sure come up with some odd stuff..LOL

What I found most interesting is how the original amount of money found keeps getting lower. Seems all the "Officials" are taking a cut of the booty, and by the time those guys get to trial the will be about $50 left. View attachment 2102160
It seems like everybody wants a piece of the pie no matter where they are…lol

Ed T

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I found this a rather interesting read as well…I think it is called the water of life in the first book of the Bible…Who knows???
Ed T

Ed..why do you do this? You know damn good and well that the site rules do not allow me to reply. Love to chat, but I'm sticking to the
rules.gif

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Man friggin plastic is everywhere…The last time I went down South I visited some friends on a small rancho about 30 miles from the nearest town and there were plastic bottles in most of the small creeks…What a shame…

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Breaking news…

I wonder IF “There’s a first time for everything” is appropriate for this instance???What thinks ye ya’ll mighty powers that be???

Ed T🤣😂😆

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Man friggin plastic is everywhere…The last time I went down South I visited some friends on a small rancho about 30 miles from the nearest town and there were plastic bottles in most of the small creeks…What a shame…

Yep...the stuff is a plague. No doubt the chemists thought they had a real miracle substance on their hands when it was first invented. Little did they know it would become the scourge of the planet.

Made a visit to Israel back in '99, and plastic water bottles littered the landscape everywhere, especially in the Mount Carmel desert area. My friend, his sons and I went for a hike in that area, and there wasn't much litter except for water bottles strewn about everywhere.

I was trying to think of a way to get through one day (1) without touching plastic. It's impossible...I'd never get past brushing my teeth, or the plastic cup by the sink, or the plastic box that holds the daily meds..and that's just in the first two minutes after waking up.

It can be re-purposed and recycled, but once made it will never go away.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
………..
I was trying to think of a way to get through one day (1) without touching plastic. It's impossible...I'd never get past brushing my teeth, or the plastic cup by the sink, or the plastic box that holds the daily meds..and that's just in the first two minutes after waking up.

It can be re-purposed and recycled, but once made it will never go away.
Maybe if a person was very selective on the gear, containers, etc …. And in an isolated environment, such as out camping somewhere remote 🤷🏼‍♂️

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Maybe if a person was very selective on the gear, containers, etc …. And in an isolated environment, such as out camping somewhere remote 🤷🏼‍♂️

Thought about that, and even then it'd be near impossible. Have to start fire with flint/steel..no Bic lighters allowed, the knob on the propane stove is plastic..have to cook in an iron skillet with a wood handle, the buttons on your shirt..the list is endless.

Couple thousand years from now (if man is still alive), the last 300 years leading up to now will not be looked upon kindly.

In the spirit of Mr. White..

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can always do a google search on micro plastic in marine life and micro plastic in meat…

microplastics in marine life

microplastics in meat

Plastic is everywhere…I have heard that it is even in the water we drink from plastic bottles…

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I have been fascinated by this event since I was a teen, so I just felt as IF I should share it with ya’ll.

I wonder IF I should write a poem about a woman in a basket with a cover of lead??? Why on earth should I even think about doing such a thing???

Ed T😄

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Calamities calamities calamities…Will they ever end???

O Jose can you see???I doubt anything will come of Jose…I guess we will just have to wait and see…

Ed T

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread