
I need to correct myself on this one…They were having problems with the Star Wars Laser due to the curvature of the earth…Nobody is perfect…Sorry for that one…🤪✌️⛄️The thing is they were having a problem with the curvature of the Earth…They were not implementing the Greenwich principle…And the rest is history…
Ed T
No DizzyDigger…Doug is a little ant that works for Frito Lay…His granddaughter is a small girl who I made aware of the cool dark cloud with the ring in it…The signet seal is not a ring…It is a tiny piece of diatomaceous earth washed with what appears to be gold and silver paint, with a dot on one side and what appears to be an apple on the other…And the police officer who found it was an officer on duty for the Lompoc Police Department at the time of the incident mentioned in a certain book that I have mentioned, that has been removed from one of my previous posts…I saw him pick it up from the grass outside the Lompoc Public Library after I tossed it away, as I was being placed in the back of a police car after being wrapped in a dirty white towel that an officer had in the trunk of a patrol car…But then again…All of these events could be nothing more than figments of my delusional imagination…
Ed T 3:9…As in March 9th…
“Down in the hollow by the old olive tree”…And I won’t mention the skin thingy…🤪✌️✌️No DizzyDigger…Doug is a little ant that works for Frito Lay…His granddaughter is a small girl who I made aware of the cool dark cloud with the ring in it…The signet seal is not a ring…It is a tiny piece of diatomaceous earth washed with what appears to be gold and silver paint, with a dot on one side and what appears to be an apple on the other…And the police officer who found it was an officer on duty for the Lompoc Police Department at the time of the incident mentioned in a certain book that I have mentioned, that has been removed from one of my previous posts…I saw him pick it up from the grass outside the Lompoc Public Library after I tossed it away, as I was being placed in the back of a police car after being wrapped in a dirty white towel that an officer had in the trunk of a patrol car…But then again…All of these events could be nothing more than figments of my delusional imagination…
Ed T🤗
Well this too may be considered in bad taste…I just learned I may have stage 3 COPD…I believe it is due to Uncle exposing me to asbestos in boot camp in 1984 at MCRD San Diego…And I believe they were well aware of what they were doing at the time…They had me removing floor tiles that may have contained between 70 to 85% asbestos…Well…Looking on the bright side…I may only to have to put up the almighty powers that be’s crap for another 5.8 years…And IF I’m lucky I may have even less time than that…lol…🤪⛄️✌️As a vet this is in very poor taste.
Oh well…🤪😁✌️⛄️Hmmm..my best guesses are that it's a Flapple bottle, or worse yet, the old Mad Dog 2020. "Flapple" being flat Ripple, of course.Can anyone identify this 1992 bottle🤪✌️⛄️
? I heard it was a real gutbuster…🤔😂✌️⛄️
Oh well…So much for the 3 books of the Cursum Preficio and where they may lead…As if they lead to Ophir and King Solomon’s Mines…After all Californium metal is rarely found in nature…So sorry…The Jim Beam is working its wonders…
We may never know IF Orichalcum was actually white Platinum as some say or possibly red as others mention…🤔

