What Is Left For One To Do

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Calamities calamities calamitiesā€¦Will they ever end???

O Jose can you see???I doubt anything will come of Joseā€¦I guess we will just have to wait and seeā€¦

Ed T
July-October is typhoon season in the pacific.

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
July-October is typhoon season in the pacific.
I was stationed on The Rock for a while and I experienced the typhoon season first handā€¦I remember there was a pretty bad one that passed nearby while I was on the islandā€¦A merchant vessel was even tossed onto the coral reef on Camp Kinser during a pretty strong typhoonā€¦I believe this was the oneā€¦

Ed T

Last edited:
OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

There were a couple of other interesting articles about Idalia that I read today that I almost posted but didnā€™tā€¦Though I will mention a couple points of interest that caught my attentionā€¦It seems that Florida dodged a bullet in more ways than oneā€¦They mention the what IFā€™s such asā€¦IF Idalia had another 6 hours to intensifyā€¦Or the what IF it would have struck at high tideā€¦So, I guess that some people should be counting their blessings in more ways than oneā€¦Very few perished, I believe I saw a total of 2 people died from auto accidentsā€¦Ohā€¦It seems like I should addā€¦What IF Idalia would have made landfall in populated areas of Floridaā€¦But IF it did it would probably would not of have had the desired effect on Georgia and the Carolinaā€™sā€¦Oh wellā€¦It is still early in the hurricane seasonā€¦I guess we will just have to wait and seeā€¦

Ed T

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ed, for the last time, please leave the religion and politics out of your posts, they are only allowed in our politics forum, you want to discuss religion or politics including articles on or about covid do it in the politics forum.

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ed, for the last time, please leave the religion and politics out of your posts, they are only allowed in our politics forum, you want to discuss religion or politics including articles on or about covid do it in the politics forum.
Was it the Supreme Being comment???I will try to refrain from making mention of that and the Trilatreral commission from here onā€¦

Ed T

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was it the Supreme Being comment???I will try to refrain from making mention of that and the Trilatreral commission from here onā€¦

Ed T
Ed, it is simple, all forms of religion and politics are only allowed in our politics forum.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ed if it continues thread will be locked.

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe That this will be my final post on This site!!!

Well TreasureHunter or any and all of you other modsā€¦I respectfully request that you close my account and do what you may with all of my postsā€¦

I believe that I have completed the task that I had been assigned to performā€¦

I guess that all that we can do now is wait until whatever is going to happen happensā€¦

I guess that I may have actually never needed my signet seal to be returned to me after allā€¦lolā€¦hehehe

Ed T šŸ˜†šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜·

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe That this will be my final post on This site!!!

Well TreasureHunter or any and all of you other modsā€¦I respectfully request that you close my account and do what you may with all of my postsā€¦

I believe that I have completed the task that I had been assigned to performā€¦

I guess that all that we can do now is wait until whatever is going to happen happensā€¦

I guess that I may have actually never needed my signet seal to be returned to me after allā€¦lolā€¦hehehe

Ed T šŸ˜†šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜·
We don't really close accounts, just don't log in, you can visit and read and not log in.

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It almost seems as if I have spread my second wing recentlyā€¦I almost feel as IF I want to fly awayā€¦But I am not certain as to which wilderness I should fly toā€¦In a way Mexico seems to have lost its appeal and I almost feel as IF I should go to Big5 and buy me a tent and head out to Van Horn, TXā€¦I guess I will just have to wait and see where I am led to goā€¦It seems as IF I canā€™t convince those near to me and I will just have to save myself and let those near to me fend for their selvesā€¦They want me to pursue my sleep apnea claim and I donā€™t want to go through another near death experienceā€¦The all mighty powers that be just may succeed IF I go through another sleep studyā€¦Who can say for certain???

Oh wellā€¦So much for a certain bookā€¦As IF any of this can actually be factā€¦

Ed T šŸ˜‚ Or should I say Dagesh???šŸ˜

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For some silly reason I feel as if I should share these picturesā€¦

I think I will be eating breakfast alone at this place for the next couple of daysā€¦If anyone would like to accompany me and talk about how each of us has been since we went our separate waysā€¦That will be fine with meā€¦You can even talk about Joe if you wishā€¦

Ed T

Edgawandee

Jan 30, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I go homeless next month. For five years I have pursued gold to the ruin of my bank account, my health (65 lbs lighter) relationships....everything. I literally will be returning to the San Mateos (probably) in Mid to Late December because if I'm gonna freeze, I'll do it with my hands in the earth and my butt in the air smiling from ear to ear. I love the Hunt, I love the chase, I love to savor the results.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I go homeless next month. For five years I have pursued gold to the ruin of my bank account, my health (65 lbs lighter) relationships....everything. I literally will be returning to the San Mateos (probably) in Mid to Late December because if I'm gonna freeze, I'll do it with my hands in the earth and my butt in the air smiling from ear to ear. I love the Hunt, I love the chase, I love to savor the results.
Well my band has been lifted for some time now and I had decided not to post on this site againā€¦Though for some silly reason here am I posting once againā€¦Iā€™m sorry to hear about your homeless situation Edgawandeeā€¦Iā€™m currently in the same boatā€¦Although I believe I have phoned home, I wonā€™t start quoting scriptures because it may get me banned again, and am I currently awaiting an Uberā€¦I believe there will be another one along shortlyā€¦Anywhoā€¦I believe I will remain single for however long it takes for said Uber to arriveā€¦šŸ¤ŖāœŒļøā›„ļø

Attachments

• IMG_0307.png
    IMG_0307.png
    239.9 KB · Views: 13
OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For some silly reason it seems as if the 3 like messing with me as much as I like ā˜†cheap tent that I really donā€™t believe I will even be needingā€¦I even had a nice long conversation with one of their spies and shared some old news with himā€¦He even told me his dearly departed wife was a member of a certain religion founded by masons near Brunot Islandā€¦As if anyone remembers that oneā€¦Yeah and the Alamo and 9:11ā€¦Some are EZr than otherā€™s to remember thoughā€¦I wonā€™t even mention why I was banned for revealing a certain practice said cultā€™s masterā€™s practice over their women slavesā€¦But what do I know???I hope I donā€™t get in troubleā€¦I did not mention any scriptures and am only starting my personal opinions and viewsā€¦No electron scanning microscope need for this oneā€¦

Ed TšŸ¤ŖāœŒļøā›„ļø

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went on a little recon yesterday and found a few eye catching spots of interest and I met some nice folkā€¦I am not sure if it was staged or random chaosā€¦IF anyone is interested I posted a couple pictures of a nice new Texas rest area some may find interestingā€¦Especially if you talk to William and Vivian who are the cleaning crew of the rest areaā€¦I failed to ask them if they work there everyday but yesterday they worked until 6:00 p.m. They drive from Dell City to do their job and I believe they do a fine jobā€¦.Anywhoā€¦It appears someone has found gold in the area according to Vivianā€¦If anyone is interested in an intriguing tale they should stop at said rest area and ask Vivian about the unknown stranger who stopped there and showed her a shirt filled with nuggiesā€¦Though you had better do it soonā€¦They may not be in Texas much longerā€¦

Ed TāœŒļøā›„ļø

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has been said that ā€œWhen life gives you lemons, make lemonadeā€¦ā€ I canā€™t figure out what dressy quartz is doing out here in the middle of nowhereā€¦I dill believe the bullet is really coolā€¦Ohā€¦And can anyone date the coke bottle with the ā€¦ . ā€¦ .. ???šŸ¤ŖāœŒļøā›„ļø

Attachments

• IMG_0631.jpeg
    IMG_0631.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0632.jpeg
    IMG_0632.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0633.jpeg
    IMG_0633.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread