What's new

Who are you.

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2010
Messages
1,492
Reaction score
895
Golden Thread
0
Location
md
Was thinking I've been talking to all of you for years now and I don't know what any of you look like. Well post em if you want to but this is me. Names Ben by the way for the new guys that don't know.
 

Attachments

  • image-3921883468.webp
    image-3921883468.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 1,690
  • image-4277448679.webp
    image-4277448679.webp
    33.8 KB · Views: 1,613
Upvote 9
There are quite a few that haven't shared, and it is only fair to the rest of us who have posted our pictures. Okay it's time to man-up!

Neanderthal
11KBP
hippy
Americus
Stevefrom Missouri
flintmel
Josh29
1320
Neogeo
Th3rty 7
Louherz
JustPlainStrange
dlos
Paleopilot
lightman
coteau
JoshuaReam
pickaway
catherine 1
Harry Pristis
Scotto
Jonzer
Pancake
hblovenlife
dougofpa
OSAGE
njsurfer 77
MObushwacker
digordie
cpc 988
bigpervv
darryl
IAMZIM
Bad Adze
BJS in Iowa
Hutch in PA
creek astronaut
Steve 71
Kuger
bristowboy

There are others, and you know who you are. Please post and share.

P.S. Rock, your photo needs to be reposted. ThankYou!
 
Last edited:
Wow old digger you did your research. It's time to see them all.
 
Looks like a future artifact hunter there digger!
 
I tend to change with the seasons and my reasons, LOL.
img1338585230110.jpg

TomMX022010jpg.jpg

TomRyalsPasture1-1.jpg

OldSchool.jpg
 
Your alot better looking than your avatar. :thumbsup: Good to see you Tom!
 
Nice meeting you Tom. Have enjoyed your wisdom and post. Looks like you enjoy life as I do.
 
Loving that pic of you and the old school sign. I think most of us probably live the old school life. Round here we call it hill billy life.
 
Loving that pic of you and the old school sign. I think most of us probably live the old school life. Round here we call it hill billy life.


Wait a sec I thought we had the patten on Hill Billy down here? Ben you have a new avatar did you have a birthday ???
 
Tnmountains said:
Wait a sec I thought we had the patten on Hill Billy down here? Ben you have a new avatar did you have a birthday ???

Actually that's last years bday cake. My sister did a point with a natty boh beer face. Bday is march 25th. We can share hill billy as long as your south of the mason Dixon line. Haha.
 
here it is the 1937 D-18
it is a huge gtr and is light as a feather
and sounds like thunder
some one wanted me to post the 1929 national so i will try getting that done too
thanks chris,
we tnetters have a lot more than the artifact interest in commonView attachment 735452



AWESOME STEVE!!!.....thanks for posting a pic.....you da man my friend....Would love to take that Martin for a spin!!..................Chris
 
I tend to change with the seasons and my reasons, LOL.
img1338585230110.jpg

TomMX022010jpg.jpg

TomRyalsPasture1-1.jpg

OldSchool.jpg


Nice to meet you Tom!......looking like your having fun........love the old school ln. shot that sign would be perfect in a home bar..................look forward to your posts man.................Chris(GTP)
 
Here you go! A more recent photo with my granddaughter.


View attachment 736224

Okay Steve!


A proud grandpa.......Dennis that is a great pic of you and your little bundle of joy. Rumor has it though she is going to out-find you one day soon...... a bird told me that:laughing7:....................................Chris
 
A proud grandpa.......Dennis that is a great pic of you and your little bundle of joy. Rumor has it though she is going to out-find you one day soon...... a bird told me that:laughing7:....................................Chris


Oh Well! There goes the neighborhood. Thanks for the compliment. The only thing that I'm worried about is if she starts to pick up and collect those little round looking balls (rabbit & deer turds) that may fascinate her curiosity. :laughing7:
 
Keep the pictures real please.
 
I agree. Lets keep it on track. Getting to know one another.
 
oh yeah I like these

IMAG0074.webpJoel Here, That's Eliiie my youngest granddaughter with me.

Larson said I should stop in and re-introduce myself. Good to see the site is still so active.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN3246.webp
    DSCN3246.webp
    48 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
Hey Joel. Good looking grand daughter and good looking points. Glad to see and meet ya. Ben
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom