GatorBoy
Gold Member
- Joined
- May 28, 2012
- Messages
- 14,812
- Reaction score
- 6,156
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Well I'm very excited to say the least that I finally got permission nailed down on a property I've been looking at for years.
I had a chance to quickly walk the property today just eyeballing to get a feel for where I would like to spend my time when I get there on Thursday with my metal detector.
Too bad the musket flint is broken but it's the blade type so it wasn't that thick to begin with


I had a chance to quickly walk the property today just eyeballing to get a feel for where I would like to spend my time when I get there on Thursday with my metal detector.
Too bad the musket flint is broken but it's the blade type so it wasn't that thick to begin with


Upvote
0











