Braved the cool weather this morning for a couple of hours and was rewarded with several trinkets ... The best of which is the 14k star sapphire ring -- Think the wife may confiscate this one.
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
I love sapphires Dew. Not so long ago I had a deal with a miner in New England NSW - would buy 1 ton of wash gravel straight off the digger - sat at home and sieved hard - got heaps - star sapphires are really rare ( as are VVS stones) - each stone being spat out of an ancient volcanic vent and carried over millions of years in streams - I think the Thais may have grabbed hold of and had some altering fun with this one - but it is such a nice ring - crackin mate
A classic star in Pic ....