What's new

A little bit of this & a little bit of that......nothing to "crow about" ...

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
A little bit of this & a little bit of that......nothing to "crow about" ...

but thanks for looking , anyway.

:hello2:Hi,

It's been so humid these past few days...and high tide greets the more tolerable morning temps.

Hunted mostly dry sand ,and some wet sand at the shore's edge this morning.

No gold, no silver ....but hit it big time in the tobacco category :laughing7:, I found a whole can of "moist
snuff" in the wet sand ???....Sheesh, what next! :BangHead:

I hope tomorrow is more generous with treasures.

Here's some pics.

Lorraine

DSCF1641.webp


DSCF1637.webp


DSCF1638.webp


DSCF1609.webp


DSCF1612.webp


DSCF1610.webp


DSCF1615.webp

That's all she wrote!

Lorraine
 
Upvote 0
I am surprised no one said " you can chew on this" with your grizzly find. It is nice we can go out and enjoy nature while having fun with our hobby. WTG!!
 
looks like a nice day out Lorraine!
 
Cool assortment. "If you're going to be a bear...be a grizzly bear".
 
yes that water looks like the goods alright - nice post thanks. HH
 
Always nice to get back to a place you havent been in a long time, especially a place that you have good memories of. I bet going back there made you think of a lot of things you had forgot about.
 
5 bucks for gas and fishing lures to catch lunch and a spoon to eat it,Id say you would be good on Survivor......minus eating bugs of course
 
Very nice pictures. Good luck next hunt!!
 
Its always nice when you can incorporate a hobby with travel or vacation. If that can of snuff had been lost now days i bet there would be an add on Craigs List lost and found lol. Man cant live without his chew. $5..... we dont find that every day...... thats 5 Mcdoubbles lol.

Dew
 
Nice day! You can open up a fishing supply store on the side.
 
Lorraine even what to you is a slow day is great for most . $5 bills are hard to find around here. Great pics and thanks for sharing ...:thumbsup:
 
Nice finds,,& very nice pictures..Your picture's are very organized,I'm still learning to get better with my pictures:icon_thumleft:
 
That lure is kind of scary, my older son would like the car, and I would be happy with the $5.

Nice day and happy hunting,

Pete
 
Be careful with that 1949 penny....one sold at auction for $80,000, check to see if it's magnetic.
Nice haul as well.
My wife is getting tired of me bringing home cars, I got 3 more today and a cell phone!

Oops, sorry it was a 1943 penny!
 
Last edited:
Couple of dogs are running around "nekkid" I see. Love the $5 bill! You're right, a bit of this and a bit of that. Chew can is interesting. Any clue as to how old?

Take care and HH,
Anita
 
Looks like you had a nice haul to me lorraine, and that lake looks like it might hold some goodies.Happy hunting.:icon_thumleft:
 
nice hunt & nice photo's!!!
 
wow I have not been to Candlewood since I was a kid! Nice finds BTW!
 
Chew can looks old, but in researching, I think it goes back to only the 1960's.

Lorraine
 
"Only to the '60's"? That's pretty good to me! Nice finds and nice pics-love the lake area.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom