All Treasure Hunting

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was just stating where it was the highest the last 90 days, was not making it political.

Same here, though i used the word Democratic and Republican, i wasn't discussing politics, just pointing out that Covid doesn't discriminate if you are Republican or Democratic, it only cares if you are vaccinated or not.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check link out. I was talking last 90 days vs last 30 days, also, vaccination rates are also lagging in Hispanic and black demographics compared to white and Miami, Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville have high concentration of citizens of those demographics.

Virus doesn't care about party or race.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/coronavirus-covid-19/map/florida

Last edited:

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check link out. I was talking last 90 days vs last 30 days, also, vaccination rates are also lagging in Hispanic and black demographics compared to white and Miami, Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville have high concentration of citizens of those demographics.

True, vaccination rates are lower in those demographics (black and hispanic), but an even lower vaccination rate demographic is among those who identify as white and republican and even lower for the demographic who identify as evangelical. Hence why you see higher infection rates per 100,000 coming out of counties that leaned Republican in the last election. Again, not discussing politics, just pointing out that covid(and the subsequent deaths and hospitalizations), don't care if you are republican or democratic or evangelical, they care if you are vaccinated.

Click to enlarge:
vaccination rates.png

Last edited:

Phil

Dec 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, still relying on outdated information from the very first days of the pandemic to make your outdated narrative appear relevant? Try to keep up.

They also used to tell us it was ok to look at nuclear blasts provided your had on eye protection! Thank the lord we are able to learn and change outdated recommendations!

This mask statement was made in the infancy of the pandemic when little was known about it, within just a few weeks of saying this, the recommendation was changed.

I don't know about you, but i'd rather have a CDC that is willing to learn and adapt and not be afraid to alter their recommendations as new information is learned, rather then be like some who cling to old outdated information and won't change their viewpoint because it doesn't fit a narrative they are promoting!

Emails recently released by Judicial Watch prove that in 2017, more than two years before the pandemic, Fauci knew his agency was funding research at the Wuhan Institute for the coronavirus. Fauci knew full well how lethal the virus was and he still told people NOT to wear masks. That is not a "narrative"..............That is a fact.

Bottom line............Fauci lied and pretended this was a "new" virus. If Fauci had been open and honest in the very beginning by telling Americans how lethal the virus is, MILLIONS of people would be alive today.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Emails recently released by Judicial Watch prove that in 2017, more than two years before the pandemic, Fauci knew his agency was funding research at the Wuhan Institute for the coronavirus. Fauci knew full well how lethal the virus was and he still told people NOT to wear masks. That is not a "narrative"..............That is a fact.

Bottom line............Fauci lied and pretended this was a "new" virus. If Fauci had been open and honest in the very beginning by telling Americans how lethal the virus is, MILLIONS of people would be alive today.

Corona Virus has been around for decades and immunologists such as Fauci have been studying it during that time, thanks Captain Obvious, Judicial Watch didn't uncover anything that wasn't known among immunologists.

He did not "lie" and pretend anything was new. Did he downplay it at first, arguably yes, but that quickly changed as they learned more about this new version that was spreading and killing at unprecedented rates compared to previous variants of it. As they learned, their recommendations changed and guess what, their recommendations will continue to change as the virus dies out or morphs into newer, potentially more deadly variants so prepare for change.

No, millions would not be alive, when the CDC changed their views and recommend that people distance and mask in Early March of 2020, only a few people had died in the USA (As i recall, it was 7 deaths in the first week of March 2020 in the USA), so your numbers are way off, hence why i say you have a narrative. When you are not fact based, it's assumed you have a narrative.

Fauci is a red herring at this point anyway, what will save millions now is getting vaccinated.

Last edited:

Phil

Dec 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Corona Virus has been around for decades and immunologists such as Fauci have been studying it during that time, thanks Captain Obvious, Judicial Watch didn't uncover anything that wasn't known among immunologists.

He did not "lie" and pretend anything was new. Did he downplay it at first, arguably yes, but that quickly changed as they learned more about this new version that was spreading and killing at unprecedented rates compared to previous variants of it. As they learned, their recommendations changed and guess what, their recommendations will continue to change as the virus dies out or morphs into newer, potentially more deadly variants so prepare for change.

No, millions would not be alive, when the CDC changed their views and recommend that people distance and mask in Early March of 2020, only a few people had died in the USA (As i recall, it was 7 deaths in the first week of March 2020 in the USA), so your numbers are way off, hence why i say you have a narrative. When you are not fact based, it's assumed you have a narrative.

Fauci is a red herring at this point anyway, what will save millions now is getting vaccinated.

“This is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States should be worried about right now,”

Dr. Fauci - January 21, 2020

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
“This is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States should be worried about right now,”

Absolutely true and again, context matters. At that point, (1/21/20) no known deaths had occurred the United States (as again is the case with science, it is now believed there may have been a few deaths earlier then first thought) but this statement was made with the evidence they had and what they believed at the time to be true.

What you are leaving out, and again why i state you have a narrative, is that by March of 2020, they were raising the alarms about it and recommending masking and distancing as the dangers of it were becoming clearer and clearer.

At any rate, back to the topic at hand. Vaccinations and saving lives.

Facts my friend.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ok, fair enough, you're mad at him for downplaying it, so you must be really, really angry by this statement by an even higher up figure (name redacted per tnet policy) at an even much later date when much more was known, yet i haven't heard you mention a peep about him, haven't accused him of lying or of costing millions of lives, but you said you don't have a narrative so i'll assume it was just an oversight on your part:

“This was unexpected. … And it hit the world. And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.” March 10, 2020
"The vast majority of Americans, the risk is very, very low.” March 11, 2020

Last edited:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Smokey has had her vaccine, if others had theirs it wouldn't be a problem or they can wear their mask, they can even wear 2.

"As Adult ICU Patients Hit Record Highs for the Pandemic, New Report Shows Unvaccinated People Are More Than 15 Times More Likely to Die From COVID-19 Compared to Vaccinated People"

https://www.ncdhhs.gov/news/press-r...t-shows-unvaccinated-people-are-more-15-times

Over 90% of new hospital cases are unvaccinated, the problem is not vaccinated people not wearing masks.

I dont care who says what.

This goes against all common sense.

Dont wear a mask if ya want... you will get it... shot or no shot... period.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Virus doesn't care about party or race.

And it dont care if ya got the shot... your still getting sick... just not as bad they say... YOU HOPE.

Spreading the virus in public ... shot or no shot... IS NOT COOL.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dr. Marty Makary, a professor at John Hopkins School of Medicine, during an appearance on The Vince Coglianese Show, said individuals formerly infected with COVID-19 are seven times more likely then vaccinated people to fight off the virus.

“It appears that natural immunity is better against the Delta variant. When you get infected with COVID, your body’s immune system develops antibodies to the entire surface of the virus,” Makary said. “Not just the slight protein that the vaccines gives you, but the entire surface. And so you get a more diverse antibody portfolio in your system.”

Makary said data from Israel revealed that natural immunity appears to be 6.7x more effective than being vaccinated when it comes to fighting off COVID-19.

“One of the great failures of our medical leadership has been ignoring the half of America with natural immunity, which is the half of non-vaccinated folks.”

Hmm. Never mentioned on Main stream media.

How many... it is said to be 100 million +... Have this immunity? Never mentioned. it would change the Covid statistics for sure.

Plasma from donors who have recovered from COVID-19 may contain antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 that may help suppress the virus and modify the inflammatory response. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for convalescent plasma for the treatment of certain hospitalized patients with COVID-19.

No way!!!! Proof???????

So the vaccine mandates (New York City) and multiple company's mandates, seem irrelevant. Especially to the 1/3 of the "unvaccinated" that are deemed ineligible.

Again never a talking point.

Last edited:

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
If vaccinated Go about life as if C19 never existed. Get booster if recommended.
Only wear mask if made to but resistance is good.
Beware of the 1000 other risks of life but don?t dwell on any

Ed_DE

Feb 23, 2019
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I look at covid as something that’s not going away anytime soon. It’s something that I got to learn to accept and adapt to I got my two of Pfizer shots. I still wear a mask when I go to the store. If I go metal detecting or ride my bike I keep my distance from people and don’t wear a mask.

I work in a large factory. Over 600 people and we have people going out with covid every week. Two weeks ago somebody in the plant died of covid. Now the company mandates that every employee wears a mask if you had the shot or not. I work a 12 hour rotating shift schedule and it’s uncomfortable wearing a mask for 12 hours in 90 degree heat. But it’s something I accept and adapt to because I feel it’s the right thing to do.

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is simple, there is reason 95% of new cases in hospital are unvaccinated, it is because they didn't get vaccinated. Don't want to receive vaccine is a choice, and I support the right to make that choice. but don't expect those vaccinated to wear a mask because others chose not to be vaccinated..

So you are willing to put other in danger who are not able to get the vaccine? Yet you expect others not to be a danger to everyone else.....how does that work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread