Anybody payin attention

FFARL I will ask you directly. This new politics forum for Charter members ? Do we have any guarantee that if we pay the $20 the forum won't disappear in a month or 2 because it "got out of hand" or will it be an "enter at your own risk" type of section ? I don't know about other folks but being on Social Security $20 is not chump change and the current rash of over the top censorship on here concerns me. If that stuff is going to be left at the door I may be interested. Please respond publicly. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to know what we can expect. Thanks

FFARL I will ask you directly. This new politics forum for Charter members ? Do we have any guarantee that if we pay the $20 the forum won't disappear in a month or 2 because it "got out of hand" or will it be an "enter at your own risk" type of section ? I don't know about other folks but being on Social Security $20 is not chump change and the current rash of over the top censorship on here concerns me. If that stuff is going to be left at the door I may be interested. Please respond publicly. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to know what we can expect. Thanks

This is a good question.

sent from a potato...

NHBandit, In a word, no. There is no guarantee that that forum section will be around forever, but I sure hope it is. Rest assured that the new set of rules is as much of a bummer to enforce as it is to abide by (apparently :laughing7: ) , but it was brought about by a significant need for change. I think I've designed a set of rules for the new section that will put a lot of that to rest.

I'm planning to put the work in to make as sure as I can that this sticks. That's the closest thing to a guarantee I can give you. I hope you'll join.

No guarantee any forum will last for ever but after reading rules in it I see it lasting for longer than 2nd did.

NO ONE can say a mod is bias now and no one can go complaining to admins about a political thread...

Someone doesn't like a thread they can just leave or ignore it, their choice...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Sounds good on paper. Will there be a published set of rules we can look at on the open forum (not Charter members section) so we can decide if we want to pull the trigger or not prior to laying out the cash ?

Not to step on toes here but: How is the guy stealing from widows and orphans without an "R" or "D" in front of his name different from one with an "R" or "D" in front?

Confused minds want to know ....

Not to step on toes here but: How is the guy stealing from widows and orphans without an "R" or "D" in front of his name different from one with an "R" or "D" in front?

One, has immunity and is rewarded for his actions (in certain circles).

I'd rather have the man that feeds me steak, graze his cattle.......
than the one that feeds me chit, and expects me to pay for it!

One, has immunity and is rewarded for his actions (in certain circles).

I'd rather have the man that feeds me steak, graze his cattle.......
than the one that feeds me chit, and expects me to pay for it!

If I could hit the like button multiple times I would!!! Well said!!

sent from a potato...

Understand the words but I don't have clue what your asking...

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Dram,
that Georgia Guide Stone #7,
looking better and better, everyday! :laughing7:

Sounds good on paper. Will there be a published set of rules we can look at on the open forum (not Charter members section) so we can decide if we want to pull the trigger or not prior to laying out the cash ?

Here you go bandit...

I'm excited to announce that we are reinstating the political forum section, contingent on the following rules:

1) Before you may post in this section, you must acknowledge that you have read each of the rules below by commenting with your username below. Nothing more than your username is necessary or welcomed. Just type your username. That's all. Again...type only your name. I can't stress that enough.

2) This forum is the ONLY place on this website where it is appropriate to discuss things of a political nature. Posting of politics outside of this forum is not allowed. Any posts that are deemed to be political in nature will be moved to this section, and a warning issued. Several offenses will be dealt with by means of banning.

3) This forum will be largely unmoderated, which is to say while the normal rules of the forum apply here, it is understood that we are all adults and can deal with a spirited disagreement. Only administrators will moderate this forum, and it will mostly be me, FFarl. Moderators will be checking their badges at the door if they choose to participate in this forum.

4) No discussion of matters taking place in the general forums will take place here, and likewise, no matters from the outside will be discussed here. It is further against the rules to discuss a member in this forum who does not have access to this forum.

5) Posting physical threats against anyone (members, political figures, anyone) whether vague or otherwise is punishable by banishment, as is posting personal information about anyone that is not public knowledge. This includes anything a member does not disclose in their profile.

6) While access to this section is restricted to Charter Members, it is not to be considered a part of the Charter Member package. No refunds are given on Charter Memberships for any reason.

7) Use the "Report Post" feature only to report major offenses in this forum as petty disagreements will not be moderated here. If someone is found to be a nuisance because of constant disruption, or mis-use of the report feature, they will have their access to this section restricted.

8) "Thread derailment" and "Baiting" do not exist here. They will not be moderated on an individual basis. Again, if someone becomes a nuisance, they will eventually be dealt with.

9) If you disagree with the rules, the moderation, or anything that takes place in this section, you may choose not to enter this section. If there are particular topics you do not wish to see within this forum, you may choose not to click on them. No one will ever take away your right to not participate in a thread in this section, so please exercise it when necessary.

I must wait and see if a forum develops to discuss political parties,if I would then. But I,m not a stickler for party lines if abusive behavior is encouraged against the vulnerable with out voices in the arena.

Political forum is open under Charter Member forum....

simple issue to me. you don't own the land you don't get to control it.
want to control it? buy it.

BLM land is not generally for sale. It can be patented under certain circumstances...Like mining.
I don't think it can be purchased for grazing. His family had used the land for grazing since before there ever was a BLM...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back