What's new

Anyone into country music here?

Love country. No much into the new stuff though. I Think Kacey Musgraves is great. really like her music. and Josh Turner. Other then that I'll stick to the stuff before 1995.

Love Kacy Musgrove as well.Jeff I like Faith too and even liked her way back when before she and Tim McGraw met.
 
yeah that's when I started hating him. when he took her from me
 
I had forgotten about Lucinda Williams.She has a real edginess to her voice that I like.

Ah..... Fruits of My Labor..... A song by Lucinda you listen to time and again and never grow tired of...
 
that's not country music, it's pop music.

If it doesn't have a steel guitar and a fiddle, then you know it's not country.
 
Love country. No much into the new stuff though... I'll stick to the stuff before 1995.
You may like Kevin Welch & the Overtones "Western Beat" CD Reprise/Dead Reconing Records 1992.
 
You may like Kevin Welch & the Overtones "Western Beat" CD Reprise/Dead Reconing Records 1992.

Will have to check them out as well. RIP George Jones.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom