I sell frequently and to who ever.
I hit it from a business point and am about turn over profit, most of the proceeds go into other investments that also in turn make profits.
Dollars to Silver, silver go more dollars, dollars to more silver and gold, silver and gold into rings, Rings into more dollars, dollars to find more silver, dollars for home improvement, investments business etc. Make more dollars, find more gold, find more silver, Its a cycle that is just ongoing for me.
I find it best to always be on the up swing and not to let money sit, It is technically working for you in a bad economy with inflation as the number of dollars you get is more when you sell, But I like being able to expand the number of ounces I have as well as the number of dollars at the same time.
However, I am a special case as I consume gold and silver as well as transform it.