Advice that was given, that we now wished we would have listened to?
How much bandwidth can I have?
One guy told me to buy as much silver as I could afford. I opted to listen to several people that said "Silver will never be worth anything. It is only $5 an ounce, and there is so much of it in the world that humans could never consume it all."
Another guy told me to save just $100 a month, and buy dividend yielding stocks, and reinvest those dividends into more dividend paying stocks. If I would have done that when I was 20, I would be a fairly well to do man right now. Not rich, but very comfortable. $100 was a bunch of money when I was 20, and it didn't ease up for many years after that.
I also should have listened to myself when the market crashed in 2008. I was just too chicken to do any real buying with our savings. If I would have pushed everything we had into the market on stocks that I had picked, I would have never had to work another day in my life.
Last but not least:
I had some health issues that had been going on for many years, and went and saw many doctors. They all told me there was nothing wrong, and "that is how everyone feels as they get older." I also listened to my family, who agreed, and were the worst critics of my health. "You've just let yourself go, and you've gotten lazy" they said.
It turns out that I had a large tumor in my head. That tumor eventually cost me my business, thousands of dollars, and ultimately, it almost took my life. I was easily within a few months, if not weeks, of dying before it was diagnosed.
If you feel like something is wrong with your heath, listen to yourself, and go see doctors until you get it resolved. You know your health better than anyone else!!!!!!!