lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Do I mss you all?...you just know that I do...haven't been able to

sit in front of a computer for weeks now...(those annoying back issues :BangHead: ), but

I'm getting back to business and am now reading as far back as I can about all the gorgeous treasures you all are finding; impressive , I must say!!:notworthy:

I'm trying to reply to as many as I can in one sitting ( which is about 10 minutes)

Miss you all, and hope to be back here full time with some treasures of my own to post

Keep on diggin'!

Lorraine

Upvote 0
People were concerned about you and asking.......Glad your getting better.

Welcome back!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Welcome back, Lorraine! Glad to hear you're feeling much better! welbac-1.gif

Hi Lorraine. Sorry you've got back problems. Hope you can get out soon.

Know where your coming from Lorraine, i have the same problem and more, glad to see you back on here, and hope you feel better, HH

Wishing that each day brings your renewed strength, brighter times, and a healthier, happier you. Get well soon.
558859_10151396146453008_553525372_n.jpg

sorry to hear that you are laid up Lorraine! hope you are out digging again soon!

glad to see your feeling a little better. you must be chomping at the bit. Take it slow and you'll be out there before you know it. We all missed you.

Hope you are feeling better soon, Lorraine. I've only got out 3 times since July and haven't been able to do much myself. Hope to get in some water detecting this week. If you have back trouble, the water is best as you don't have to stoop or get up and down or bend over to dig a target or retrieve it. The scoop isn't bad except when it's full of fresh water mussels or rocks and gravel. I've never detected the ocean and dealt with the waves, but the boat wakes will knock me down now and then if I'm not paying attention. GL & HH.

I am glad your back and feeling better everyday. Hang in there.

Sandman:hello:

So glad to hear from you,Praying for a speedy recovery on your back,,:rocks::rocks3::weee::icon_flower::angel5::spam4:

Sounds like you are on the mend, my friend. Don't overdue it and you should be back out there swinging that coil very soon! :happysmiley:

HH,
Anita

We all miss you on the forum, I especially miss your posts and comments.

praying for ya !! everyone on cmd praying as well!!!

youtube has some great detecting vids to pass the time.

chuck.

Glad your getting better! Hope to see you back at it soon !

Sorry to hear of your back issues. I too have been fighting a bad back for years. Temp changes still my biggest issue that increases the pain. (Other than scooping) hope you feel better and are Bach out soon. If you have not tried one of the newer wetsuits out there you may be impressed by one made by BARE. It fits snug but not confining and helps to stabilize your back. I wear the shorts underneath for added coverage in the low back area. Well worth the investment. I have 4 of their suits in all thicknesses. Hope you can get back out soon before the deep freeze sets in. How sad about the boardwalk businesses.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back