hamiddetecting
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 22, 2012
- Messages
- 6,461
- Reaction score
- 2,725
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Pole
- Detector(s) used
- Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hello:
The beach of the thugs was moving the sand.
I started to hunt, when the thugs quit the beach. They found many gold.
I dig between their holes. I found many old coins moderns and 2 silver rings, one gold pendant and gold bracelet. It was great night.
Thank you for looking and happy hunting.
Regards Hamid
The beach of the thugs was moving the sand.
I started to hunt, when the thugs quit the beach. They found many gold.
I dig between their holes. I found many old coins moderns and 2 silver rings, one gold pendant and gold bracelet. It was great night.
Thank you for looking and happy hunting.
Regards Hamid
Attachments
Upvote
0









