What's new

Gold pendant 36 diamonds test positive

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:
Gold pendant with 36 diamonds, i test it with tester diamonds and the test is positive.



Thank you for watching and looking!!
Happy hunting
 

Attachments

  • 20130119_160007.webp
    20130119_160007.webp
    412.8 KB · Views: 410
  • 20130119_160113.webp
    20130119_160113.webp
    297.6 KB · Views: 414
Upvote 0
Beautiful gold and rocks Hamid, that Sovereign of yours sees more gold than a Riddles jewelry store! :laughing7:
 
Beautiful gold and rocks Hamid, that Sovereign of yours sees more gold than a Riddles jewelry store! :laughing7:
Thank you and i wish you happy hunting. Yes it's my Sovereign GT:laughing7:
 
Super beautiful gold pendant / diamonds find!:notworthy:

Lorraine
 
a very unique piece of jewelry, awesome find Hamid
 
you never cease to amaze me. I should move to Morrocco. LoL WTG!!!!
 
Congratulations Hamid:

I am really intrigued by this find, as the pendant may be more than a unique and beautiful piece of jewelry. I see a waning crescent moon around a planet (possibly earth) and numerous concentric circles which could represent orbits.

I have seen many national flags with a close alignment of one or two stars and a crescent moon.
It looks like the background has shifted counter clockwise from where it would be worn around the neck. Does the number 31 have significance (religious, or astronomy).

Also, could you describe the materials it is made of.
It looks like some sort of gold mosaic/mat between the outer gold retainer and the inner gold retainer for the globe. Is the white background ivory or mother of pearl. It appears that the globe is of the same material.
I am also wondering, how old this could be?
 
Fascinating and beautiful find. I too would like to learn more about this particular piece.
 
Congratulations Hamid:

I am really intrigued by this find, as the pendant may be more than a unique and beautiful piece of jewelry. I see a waning crescent moon around a planet (possibly earth) and numerous concentric circles which could represent orbits.

I have seen many national flags with a close alignment of one or two stars and a crescent moon.
It looks like the background has shifted counter clockwise from where it would be worn around the neck. Does the number 31 have significance (religious, or astronomy).

Also, could you describe the materials it is made of.
It looks like some sort of gold mosaic/mat between the outer gold retainer and the inner gold retainer for the globe. Is the white background ivory or mother of pearl. It appears that the globe is of the same material.
I am also wondering, how old this could be?
Thank you very much for your interesting. Background ivory is mother of pearl.:occasion14:
 
Bada-Bing, great find!! Congrats!!
 
Unbelievable find my friend, keep them coming.:icon_thumleft:
 
Great find. I hope the rest of the year is as good or better.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom