Hello guys, This is a rabbit shape rock with signs. can you please help me decode it? It would be very much appreciated.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, not seeing anything but natural rock formed by mother nature.

OP
OP
A

Alex_Mayer

Oct 16, 2022
Yes! Your 1st photo clearly shows the right facing submissive rabbit.
I seriously believe Elmer Fudd is near.
I don't know if you are being sarcastic about the whole thing or just me being near my target and not knowing where to start lol. Usually, the deposit is under the rabbit if it's sleeping. However, I don't want to dig deep and am afraid to face a trap since the symbol of half heart (symbol of danger) is there.

OP
OP
A

Alex_Mayer

Oct 16, 2022
Welcome to Tnet.

Sorry, it's completely natural.
No, it's not. This is an ancient site. I have already found big rocks of 8 tons each on the top of a hill; underneath them are small rocks with a gap between them. It's an opening to a basement that's leading to a cave, I found also 1 well near it and near the rabbit underneath the hills, I found another 2 wells of 1m in diameter. there once was a valley between the two hills. I need someone to help me decode the rabbit since it's an easy sign for treasure signs masters. I thought this website would have a lot of them as I have a lot of signs to decode. Those hills were used as a cemetery of ancient civilizations.

OP
OP
A

Alex_Mayer

Oct 16, 2022
Sorry, not seeing anything but natural rock formed by mother nature.
No, it's not. This is an ancient site. I have already found big rocks of 8 tons each on the top of a hill; underneath them are small rocks with a gap between them. It's an opening to a basement that's leading to a cave, I found also 1 well near it and near the rabbit underneath the hills, I found another 2 wells of 1m in diameter. there once was a valley between the two hills. I need someone to help me decode the rabbit since it's an easy sign for treasure signs masters. I thought this website would have a lot of them as I have a lot of signs to decode. Those hills were used as a cemetery of ancient civilizations.

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet.

I'm pretty sure I can see the star arrangement for the constellation Lepus (the Rabbit constellation), four of which form a quadrilateral known as the "Throne of Jawzā'". Probably great riches are to be found beneath.

Lepus.jpg

Oh. Wait a minute. I've just put my glasses on and believe the marks are completely natural. As is the rock itself.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I don't know if you are being sarcastic about the whole thing or just me being near my target and not knowing where to start lol. Usually, the deposit is under the rabbit if it's sleeping. However, I don't want to dig deep and am afraid to face a trap since the symbol of half heart (symbol of danger) is there.
Oh the rabbit is sleeping.
What are you going to do?
Seriously don't mess with the stoned rabbit.
Too bad, so close, no touching.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Alex, sometimes when we look at a rock from a certain direction we
think we see something there, but in truth there isn't. It's known as
"Pareidolia", defined as:

".. the tendency to perceive a specific, often meaningful image in a random or ambiguous visual pattern".

The perception from the members here is that it's just a natural rock.

OP
OP
A

Alex_Mayer

Oct 16, 2022
Alex, sometimes when we look at a rock from a certain direction we
think we see something there, but in truth there isn't. It's known as
"Pareidolia", defined as:

".. the tendency to perceive a specific, often meaningful image in a random or ambiguous visual pattern".

The perception from the members here is that it's just a natural rock.
The thing is that most people don't know about this, it's a science that is not educated in schools. Only archeologists know about it that's why most people won't perceive it as I did. I thought I would find some archeologists who specialized in treasure hunting. The ancient civilizations used rocks as maps of where they buried their treasures or loved ones because all people will consider it natural. They shape rocks with wisdom Mudd to make certain animals or humans as spiritual guardians of the tomb. In this case, the rabbit is the spiritual guardian of this tomb. I found other shaped rocks that have maps on them, 4 wells, and a ruin of a house. All of this is in small mountains more like hills and between them was a small valley that is only full when times of rain. I have only explored about 400 meters radial.

OP
OP
A

Alex_Mayer

Oct 16, 2022

Welcome to Tnet.

I'm pretty sure I can see the star arrangement for the constellation Lepus (the Rabbit constellation), four of which form a quadrilateral known as the "Throne of Jawzā'". Probably great riches are to be found beneath.

View attachment 2051009

Oh. Wait a minute. I've just put my glasses on and believe the marks are completely natural. As is the rock itself.
Do you think ancient people couldn't shape rocks to make a certain object (animals, plants, etc..)? If you say yes that's what I'm saying, and if you say no I would ask you haven't you seen the sphynx of the Egyptians? what I have here is not that big nor well constructed, it's a bit primitive to look natural.

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Do you think ancient people couldn't shape rocks to make a certain object (animals, plants, etc..)? If you say yes that's what I'm saying, and if you say no I would ask you haven't you seen the sphynx of the Egyptians? what I have here is not that big nor well constructed, it's a bit primitive to look natural.
Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pareidolia.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The thing is that most people don't know about this, it's a science that is not educated in schools. Only archeologists know about it that's why most people won't perceive it as I did. I thought I would find some archeologists who specialized in treasure hunting. The ancient civilizations used rocks as maps of where they buried their treasures or loved ones because all people will consider it natural. They shape rocks with wisdom Mudd to make certain animals or humans as spiritual guardians of the tomb. In this case, the rabbit is the spiritual guardian of this tomb. I found other shaped rocks that have maps on them, 4 wells, and a ruin of a house. All of this is in small mountains more like hills and between them was a small valley that is only full when times of rain. I have only explored about 400 meters radial.
What is/who is "wisdom Mudd"

OP
OP
A

Alex_Mayer

Oct 16, 2022
Just because you are ignorant about something gives you the right to call people something out. It's disingenuous, to be honest. we can disagree that's fine and I'm not trying to impose my interpretation on anyone. I have read some books on this field and I'm sure of what I'm saying. I think if you have studied the science of ancient signs and how people use to protect and bury their wealth you would understand. You can watch this video, it's to see how he used dowsing rods to find the treasure of an elephant shape rock inside of it.

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Just because you are ignorant about something gives you the right to call people something out. It's disingenuous, to be honest. we can disagree that's fine and I'm not trying to impose my interpretation on anyone. I have read some books on this field and I'm sure of what I'm saying. I think if you have studied the science of ancient signs and how people use to protect and bury their wealth you would understand. You can watch this video, it's to see how he used dowsing rods to find the treasure of an elephant shape rock inside of it.

OP
OP
A

Alex_Mayer

Oct 16, 2022
What is/who is "wisdom Mudd"
I don't know what you call it in English. We call it in Arabic "طين الحكمة" which is translated literally in English as Wisdom Mudd. It's a type of ancient cement. I don't know how they make it exactly but to my knowledge, I think they grind rocks of the same color and they mix them with certain fluid, then they shape forms or cover up holes that contain treasures inside rocks. And when you see the rock you would think it's normal. when you use a metal detector or dowsing rods (if you master them) you would know there is a treasure inside the rock. There are always signs near the enclosed rock to describe where exactly the treasure is hidden. but not visible to everyone unless you have the knowledge. All the previous civilizations pretty much used this method to hide their treasures, especially in times of war. So, that the invaders won't find anything.

OP
OP
A

Alex_Mayer

Oct 16, 2022
I think you are not genuine to discuss the video I sent you. Also, you are not honest and open-minded to change your mind as I am. Why do you think it's a Pareidolia?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread