Hello guys, This is a rabbit shape rock with signs. can you please help me decode it? It would be very much appreciated.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How nice & generous, but rather impolite. It don't matter what you all think or say. After all, they're all just rocks. No worries, nothing to prove here.

No one here in this Specialized Treasure Markers/Signs forum, cares about what
you say or think.

When it comes down to you all's intelligent misunderstanding comments, it is what it is. Your priviledge, and also ours. There's no good excuse for the rudeness, but we all have choices.

We choose to share the hard to find & even harder to understand info, in spite of all the chatter. It's ok, & does not even matter.

The guide works, the treasure markers & auras are real, & subject to experienced interpretation.

It's not easy for many open minded
novices to recognize, &
for the negative inexperienced,
it's simply next to impossible
for most. Still, it's been made
available to all for free.

Just as human nature to criticize
what is not known is also real.

So? Be a naysayer, nothing at
all new. Not even shocked or surprised,
as it's the most common altitude.

You hurt or bother no one here.
The information has generously
been made available to you.
It's ok, & understandable that
you reject it, & no problem.

I doubt your doubt. Enjoy it...
Maybe I said it inelegantly, but I don't believe a lot of what is posted in some of the forums on this site so I typically avoid posting opinions in those forums.

This thread started in a more general forum area so I gave my input. Now that it is in the treasure marks/signs forum I will stop. I only hopped back in because I was quoted and "called out" as being foolish for expressing my views.

I am finished now. I'll leave it to the experts.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe I said it inelegantly, but I don't believe a lot of what is posted in some of the forums on this site so I typically avoid posting opinions in those forums.

This thread started in a more general forum area so I gave my input. Now that it is in the treasure marks/signs forum I will stop. I only hopped back in because I was quoted and "called out" as being foolish for expressing my views.

I am finished now. I'll leave it to the experts.
Yeah, stubborn true believers tend to bite hard when their theories are questioned.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread