Oakview2 Silver Member Joined Feb 4, 2012 Messages 2,817 Reaction score 3,350 Golden Thread 0 Location Prather CA Detector(s) used Whites GMT Primary Interest: Other Oct 1, 2012 #41 Bump
Oakview2 Silver Member Joined Feb 4, 2012 Messages 2,817 Reaction score 3,350 Golden Thread 0 Location Prather CA Detector(s) used Whites GMT Primary Interest: Other Oct 10, 2012 #42 Bump Bump
kuger Gold Member Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 9,732 Reaction score 2,803 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 10, 2012 Thread Owner #43 LOL!Thanks Oak!!
Oakview2 Silver Member Joined Feb 4, 2012 Messages 2,817 Reaction score 3,350 Golden Thread 0 Location Prather CA Detector(s) used Whites GMT Primary Interest: Other Oct 10, 2012 #44 I liked those pictures so much, I copied and put them in my computer in case the thread dropped off. Beautiful example of blue lead underwater no less, oh and gold
I liked those pictures so much, I copied and put them in my computer in case the thread dropped off. Beautiful example of blue lead underwater no less, oh and gold
Oakview2 Silver Member Joined Feb 4, 2012 Messages 2,817 Reaction score 3,350 Golden Thread 0 Location Prather CA Detector(s) used Whites GMT Primary Interest: Other Oct 14, 2012 #45 Bump, bump, bump