Rawhide
Silver Member
- Joined
- Nov 17, 2010
- Messages
- 3,626
- Reaction score
- 2,194
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SouthWestern USA
- Detector(s) used
- Manticore, Nox 800, Etrac, F75.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like your buying out of a warehouse. Where they dont actually have the item. Right now they cant keep up with orders most likely due to the Diggers show, which I like. Too bad really, as Im sure some folks could use the work to help them keep up with orders. As for Kellyco, they are just a middle man, they dont produce or make anything. They just take their cut. Im glad sales are up, hate to see this type of post. It hurts the hobby.
They said I'd get it soon because they were expecting a shipment the next day. To my surprise they actually called me and said it came in and would ship the next morning, which it did. I think the email they send stating item was shipping is a standard one they send everyone right after a sale which is definitely a bad practice as far as I'm concerned. Anyway...it actually ended up coming very quickly and customer service was very helpful to me. I'd purchased a bundled item and one item was missing and when I called them they apologized and sent the item immediately and to my surprise it arrived the very next day with 2-$5.00 off coupons! They won me as a customer!
By the way it was a Garrett AT Pro bundle I bought and it's great







