Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just because you believe dose not make it so ...so when someone say they never found anything out there ...who really knows ...lol

Thanks for the link.
Well, I wonder. Why did Waltz go where he went?
And kind of wonder...guess they knew as much as the Apache about obtaining water. A gallon of water weighs about eight pounds. Not easy to pack enough water into some those areas.
When you went did you take a burro along?

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the link.
Well, I wonder. Why did Waltz go where he went?
And kind of wonder...guess they knew as much as the Apache about obtaining water. A gallon of water weighs about eight pounds. Not easy to pack enough water into some those areas.
When you went did you take a burro along?
waltz did not find the mine he took it from others that had ...no the fact is I don't drink water .. never have hate it ...I drink green tea and very seldom 2% milk ...as a touch null I cant drink water ...! its a last choice ...!

Matthew Roberts

Bronze Member
Apr 27, 2013
Paradise Valley, Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
waltz did not find the mine he took it from others that had ...no the fact is I don't drink water .. never have hate it ...I drink green tea and very seldom 2% milk ...as a touch null I cant drink water ...! its a last choice ...!

If you drink green tea you are drinking water and milk is 70% water also. You actually like water, just water that is disguised as water.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yeah, I bet that milk is awesome in the Supers on a 130 degree day!LOL

giphy.gif

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you drink green tea you are drinking water and milk is 70% water also. You actually like water, just water that is disguised as water.
Sherlock Holmes where have you been all these year , Da .. !

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike,...... You're wrong, BB could simply take a cow with him into the mountains and have fresh milk whenever he wants and this would not seem strange in the least, .... considering.

Well, guess a goat might be worth the trouble.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If someone headed into the Superstition Mountains, I get the impression they are sometimes followed and watched. Is that true?
ask the homeless guy...lol yes that is true but they are most often the ones that come up missing ...lol

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some one is always watching they use to camp out at my truck but they never had the balls to come talk to me but that is a different story and place. I would like know BB how long did it take you to become proficient at the land triangulation. Also did you have any outside advice or help in doing the triangulation or was this all on your own.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some one is always watching they use to camp out at my truck but they never had the balls to come talk to me but that is a different story and place. I would like know BB how long did it take you to become proficient at the land triangulation. Also did you have any outside advice or help in doing the triangulation or was this all on your own.
there is no one I know of that could teach that skill ... there are people and books that teach old Spanish treasure symbolism,, you just don't see this used enough to study it ... I knew some of the back ground history of the types of navigation and studied maps for about 15 years before I started to put together a workable under standing of the sequences of this type of navigation .I don't know of any place you can find that will teach you this . but I still have a navigation rulers and gage to scale most maps I come across in my research ...most of the time its has nothing to do with maps at all . it state of mind and being .. slowing down taking a look around you see what's there .. train your mind to focus with some kind of triggering key ... here is one I use at times .. a Sierra club yo yo

Attachments

• Sierra Club.jpg
    Sierra Club.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just recalled something: my brother was a Forward Observer in Vietnam. I remembered once he was talking about using trianglization to direct artillary. But I am guessing this required a map. Was this a simple version of whst you are talking about?
And can you navigate at night using your knowledge?

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello BB, it has been a long time. Please keep keep posting, I promise not fight with you this time, or let Oro do so

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just recalled something: my brother was a Forward Observer in Vietnam. I remembered once he was talking about using trianglization to direct artillary. But I am guessing this required a map. Was this a simple version of whst you are talking about?
And can you navigate at night using your knowledge?
the military is a modern type based on X,Y, and Z axis not based on the old school type .

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello BB, it has been a long time. Please keep keep posting, I promise not fight with you this time, or let Oro do so
hello Real of Tayopa , you doing OK ..good to see you up around ... I have to have some knee surgery but I should be fine for next year ...but that's a Mexican mile over rocks, trees and walls ...lol

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ha Real I been making some maps and playing the game backwards . and I found some great evidence ...I cant say who they are . but some one told me something and I went and checked and they correct ..now I have more of the details to put the story in the correct order ....its crazy when you realize how the new evidence fits into sequences and time line ... what if I told you the legend of Cibola is in fact true .. everyone is trying to use the wrong location ...and the stupid part of it , the best date we had was out of a sad back ground of the killer mountain a book I my self believe about 25-35% true and the rest sale BS ... but he gives a few clues and evidence I was able to prove happened the way he stated ...the village was covered in gold dust ... it proves the LDM was not the mother load of the vane ..everyone kept looking near the Hoya .. sorry not there ...they did what they had to ,to hide their holly place .. and now I know what they mean and why ...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread