When I first joined this site I happened to see a post about a Moccasin Last, didn't have a clue what one was.Reading a book this morning about stone artifacts and dang if it didn't have a short paragraph about them,seem about half or more people think they are natural and the rest think they were used to make moccasins. Well I found what looks like a baby shoe Moccasin Last,lol, I picked this thing up only because it looked like a foot....Carl
Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet
Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet
Attachments
-
image-3306538412.webp23.1 KB · Views: 244 -
image-483374100.webp30.3 KB · Views: 322 -
image-2503531534.webp30 KB · Views: 227 -
image-2606902995.webp36.9 KB · Views: 242 -
image-216471485.webp25.9 KB · Views: 218 -
image-558861553.webp25.5 KB · Views: 239 -
image-2307162059.webp33.5 KB · Views: 223 -
image-1501709615.webp27.4 KB · Views: 200 -
image-1778706080.webp29.2 KB · Views: 258
Upvote
0











