Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yeah I think you've figured it out. Create whatever tale you like - it sells season tickets and book deals. maybe they can get Giorgio Tsoukalos of Ancient Aliens to appear at a weekend seminar. Meanwhile, some of these peddlers chase away real TH'ers from this site - that's how invested they are in this whole thing. Good for them! Not so good for the hobby of MD'ing.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There was no Freemasons, nor Templars, nor Rosicrucians burying anything on Oak island. Period.

Capt Jack Sparrow2.jpg but he most likely was there and didn't give two hoots who the hell owned the treasure or the land. That's why they were pirates!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
But Rick and Marty - here's to hoping your dig ends just like this fictional one!
Count1.JPG Count2.JPG count of monte cristo

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
while some people will be busy telling everyone exactly who buried some mystical treasure on oak island, and arguing about such things tantamount as how many angels will fit on the head of a pin - some of us will be out there finding real treasure. I've had about enough of this B.S. and will see you real TH'ers out in the field.
Here's to all that wish me well and all the rest can go to hell!

B460.jpg

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:occasion14: That's the punch line I was hoping for.

Good hunting! You have a bunch there I envy. God has forbidden me from ever finding a large cent for some reason.

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
Proof positive that hobbits were responsible for depositing the treasure on Oak Island.

One Island to rule them all, One Island to find them; One Island to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ah. The "Grand Isleification Theory". Which states that any treasure lost and undiscovered resides under Oak Island until found elsewhere.

OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:occasion14: That's the punch line I was hoping for.

Good hunting! You have a bunch there I envy. God has forbidden me from ever finding a large cent for some reason.

well most of them are at 10-12" in the ground in these parts. Usually plenty of iron in same area. I never found them either until I switched to Minelab. Then I started hunting corn fields, soy fields, and deep woods where log cabins or old foundations were located. Keep looking - they're out there! Good luck!

OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last edited:

autofull

Mar 18, 2010
exeter pa
Detector(s) used
garrett
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
ya know, i really like giorgio and his crazy hair but he needs a new topic. i would enjoy believing him because he really seems to believe in his statements. i just hope he stays away from oak island as im finally over hearing the drone like voice of the announcer for that lame show. oh god help me stay away from oak island.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread