Deno
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Dec 22, 2008
- Messages
- 1,368
- Reaction score
- 31
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Fern Creek Ky
- Detector(s) used
- XLT
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I took my cousin hunting Sunday and he found the nickel 3 cent piece.
He also happened to notice the 2 center in a hole I had left.
I don't want to think that he did what i think he did.
Help me out and tell me it's possible these were in the ground,
even though i think i already know the truth.
He also happened to notice the 2 center in a hole I had left.
I don't want to think that he did what i think he did.
Help me out and tell me it's possible these were in the ground,
even though i think i already know the truth.


There is so many






