- Joined
- Feb 3, 2009
- Messages
- 52,343
- Reaction score
- 207,612
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Eastern Ontario Canada
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Must really suck to walk around all one's life without a clue as to how evil people can be. Or maybe having no idea of the Real World is more pleasant than reality. I truly hope that people like that never experience the Evil that walks this world. May they all live peaceful lives and die as clueless as they are.
Ask a cop if I'm right the next time you see one if you don't believe me. Or don't- its probably a lot more fun in RainbowLand.
(yes, that's a movie reference!)
If your reference is eluding to that I must be clueless and walk around thinking there's no evil. Well your mistaken there totally. There is the good, the bad, and down right ugly. I'm fully aware of where I go and choose if correctly.(must work as I am still here)
It's kind of funny when you reference "ask a cop" I have and the reply is different from each one as it's demographics. Live and work in the hood yup there's evil.








