Season "3" of Curse of Oak Island

I still think........

it say's this.

Attachments

• cipher_stone_replica deciphered2.jpg
    cipher_stone_replica deciphered2.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 157
All I know is that Diana Falzone from Fox news can interview me anytime. Like she said lets solve this in our life time.

As a counter-balance to the "there never was a slab" opinion:

The stone was transcribed by a professor at Halifax University. His transcription has become highly suspect, but the fact that he had the stone is unchallenged.

The stone was on display in a store-front window for quite some time, meaning that hundreds if not thousands of people were eyewitnesses to it's existence. While it's possible that the stone in the window was not the original (depending on what theories you subscribe to), the mere idea that someone made a fake points to the conclusion that an original exists or existed.

I just thought it was time for a little counter-balance to the "it's all a big sink hole" crowd.

I am both troubled and concerned watching Season 3 in that what appears to be needless and dangerous actions carried out by the Lagina brothers.

I am puzzled that with the funding claimed by these brothers that they are frugal when it comes to hiring professionals.
They constantly involve themselves and others too old or too young to perform heavy tasks which could be done by Rowdies or Grips, or doing jobs that should only be done by qualified and experienced workers.

I, like the Lagina brothers am capable of performing many projects myself, but know when doing a dangerous task whether working on my roof or using a Backhoe, it is best to hire one who performs this job on a regular basis and is aware of the present dangers.

I watch them lighting a blow torch in a confined tunnel where methane gas has been stated to be in the island.

Ropes and cable being used and breaking which were under rated for the lift.

Old plywood used to cover 200 foot holes and they are satisfied with only a couple of screws to hold it in place.

Operating the Excavator and Backhoe when clearly they are not confident with these machinery.

My questions are:
Why would they want to subject family and friends to these dangers when they clearly have the funds to hire professionals?
Is the “Show” promoting them to do this for an entertainment factor?

It's called a 'script'. They are doing what is set up (staged) for them to do by the shows producers, directors and writers. Just like they are still saying one more must die in the opening credits even though one of their team apparently passed while working on the project and has been ignored by the brothers and producers.

It was off camera so it doesn't count.

LOL they would show the tragedy and the suspense, but not the cocaine or the alcohol........

Whether there is any validity to Hutton's spilling the beans about drug parties after filming and other debauchery going on only shows me they have lost their 7th to their own agenda, and now they are looking to keep the same poetic game played for everyone else......

Here's a sample of the ability for the creators of the mystery to be able to see them following suit to their lures....lures crafted in the early 1600's

The Parable of the Pearl (also called the Pearl of Great Price) is a parables of Jesus. It appears in only one of the Canonical gospels of the New Testament. According to Matthew 13:45-46 the parable illustrates the great value of the Kingdom of Heaven.

It immediately follows the Parable of the Hidden Treasure, which has a similar theme and the parable has been depicted by artists such as Domenico Fetti. A version of this parable also appears in the non canonical Gospel of Thomas 76.[SUP][1][/SUP]

Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls: Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it. — Matthew 13:45-46

who invented this 7 must die ?

the Producers,
or people around when the 6th. person died and the treasure was still invisible ?

and if someone get's killed on this crew how long before they announce 8 most die at the beginning of each episode ?

Or maybe the 7 must die a certain way, Like having a JuJu put on them
by spook of The Black Knight images.jpg from the Hole index.jpg

Last edited:
BTW Charlie......

Just located another marking from the French that made the mission here to vermont

The cave is known as an old native american fishing and hunting ground......

but someone came through and made the carving to appear as both a cross and a map to a Templar Cross of some sort....

The cave carvings are a map that shows a rough image of the cliff face and where to go to find the buried goods.....

I am searching more this week.

1120151238.jpg1120151246.jpg

Follow the marks out of the cave around the corner to a place were there is an overlook and a place of burial of something marked by the small cross...

look closely...the cross shape has a hole in the center for the cave there.....and to the left at 10-11 o'clock in the pic is a templar cross carved on a small round rock there.

Amazing too because when I contacted the Masons in Vermont the person who answered told me he had been digging around there for artifacts from the natives and he missed this !!!

Fascinating show tonight - they dug a deep hole, found a pieced of rotten tree trunk, a lot of dirt and some water at the bottom. Seriously, can this show get any more exciting, when the discoveries just keep on coming?

Heaven help me, I was bored enough to watch the show tonight. Did anybody else notice that all their shovels, picks, etc are straight-from-the-store bard new? What kind of treasure hunters have to buy shovels to dig one scoop of dirt from the bottom of an excavator trench?

Jason; Evidently, you haven't followed the series - the two financiers behind the efforts are a couple of self-made wealthy guys from Michigan that have bought a good sized chunk of the island. Pretty much just about anything you see used on the show is going to be bought / rented locally as it neither makes sense to haul stuff from 1000+ miles away or to deal with "importing" it into Nova Scotia. The guys devote a couple months every summer to pursuing whatever may lie buried on the island and then go back to their regular lives for the rest of the year. Their accomplishments in the time they spend there each year could probably be addressed in detail in a 2-3 hour show, but then that wouldn't sell much add space, would it ?

I find it interesting, even if it is slow-moving, and am glad to see that someone is "taking up the cross" to try and get some definitive answers out of that place.

I suggest that you visit the shows page on the History Channel website - you can view previous episodes there (blessed with commercials, of course) and see for yourself some of the interesting things that they have managed to 'uncover'.

The show is complete garbage and as scripted as any soap opera. Why would I want to waste time researching those two. I'm sorry, but your explanation doesn't hold water. How many years have they been supposedly digging for this treasure? And yet they have to go buy brand new shovels every time they dig? BS.

I cannot understand why the brothers no matter how rich they are would purchased new machines, while they can save a lot of money by purchasing used machines. I am a believer. But, all they are going to dig up is water, as tonight show.

I always enjoy a good story. I was amused I could call it before it happened, but not sure how these guys made any money the way they do things. I would definitely find other ways to get to the good stuff. There also seems to be some obvious clues over looked. I dont care who ya are, if your hunting then you out there getting it done. I wish them luck.

As a counter-balance to the "there never was a slab" opinion:

The stone was transcribed by a professor at Halifax University. His transcription has become highly suspect, but the fact that he had the stone is unchallenged.

The stone was on display in a store-front window for quite some time, meaning that hundreds if not thousands of people were eyewitnesses to it's existence. While it's possible that the stone in the window was not the original (depending on what theories you subscribe to), the mere idea that someone made a fake points to the conclusion that an original exists or existed.

I just thought it was time for a little counter-balance to the "it's all a big sink hole" crowd.

Where did you find this info and what confirmation do you have? The original translations was published by Edward Snow in the late 40's. And the symbols are from a story written by a for hire school teacher.

Oak Island

This show and those two clowns are maybe other than the bigfoot shows the biggest jokes on "the History Channel" They can dig the whole island to below sea level and they will never find a thing....because there is nothing to find.

Just curious: How do you know this to be true ? Are you suggesting that the submersible camera footage of the water filled cavity and the geometric objects in that chamber are "fraudulent" ?

I would guess that much of the equipment used is rented, not purchased. You can rent an excavator for a LOT of hours for the price of even a good used one.

I cannot understand why the brothers no matter how rich they are would purchased new machines, while they can save a lot of money by purchasing used machines. I am a believer. But, all they are going to dig up is water, as tonight show.

Samuel,

I wondered about that as well. That was no doubt $600,000 in machinery. Since they have been in the oil business (and Marty has a winery) they can always write it off as a business expense. Less maintenance too, maybe a warranty?

I always wondered why they didn't buy their equipment as they needed it. Makes more sense to buy your own, (even if you hire someone to run it for you) than to hire out.

Won't get into the cost of drilling again. Wouldn't solve anything and some won't accept it until they see the bill (which I don't suppose the Laginas will show).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back