This is all a joke right?
Franklin D. Roosevelt that put the treasure map on the back of a dollar bill had an expedition to Oak Island at each 27 as a publicity stunt I believe to get his name in the papers. So he could be President 1 day.. Franklin D. Roosevelt also enacted the 1934 gold act 1 year before they put the treasure map on the Dollar bill.
This is not a joke and the Pyramid on the back of the $1 bills in the roadways it created in the 1700s and modified in 1956..
It would be nice of other people cared about history and America like me, but no one seems to care, so they're going to bulldoze everything.
Please sign the petition to help save the tunnel. Tomb's property with the oak trees. George Washington's troops used with his secret Hospital a block away.
LINK REMOVED FOR RULE VIOLATION NO LINKS REQUESTING DONATIONS, DO NOT POST LINK AGAIN
I got a call from the eagles and condors threatening me to stop doing everything. I tracked that guy down who is.. Mason with the Vatican. I have a screen cap of the phone call. He called me 5 am est I believe Drunk, was through Instagram.. I'm not gonna say his name, but all you have to do is look at instagram of the headcoordinator of The Eagles and condors..
I am @ChrisbellamyBall on instagram iMem9oory the famous robinhood pirate, Samuel Bellamy ship sunk off a Massachusetts in 1717, and in memory of Samuel ball who purchased the land and 1841 on Oak Island..
I believe Samuel is the one who remove all the oak trees from oakisland by 1850.. They said Black ants killed all the oak trees afyer 1850.. But I believe Samuel ball did it. The only place see Oakland oak trees grown out is in Roxbury township New Jersey founded on December 24th 1740 And follow the MorrisCanal For other marker oaks like the four around the underground king's treasure vault.. I was certified tree expert for 30 in years in State of New Jersey. Retired because of the discovery, but this is my new profession for the rest of my life..
Mesopotamia...GIANTS I believe on top of ancient Emerald city giants and bigger giants before those giants.. Evolution.