Secret Presidents Treasure map I discovered on the back of a dollar bill Confirms...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ARTIFACTS I DISCOVERED ARE ALREADY IN THE PORTABLE ROCKART MUSEUM IN CANADA.

GIANT HIGHLY ADVANCED ARTIFACTS ARE AMAZING.
Potable art is a JOKE and a farce and saying you have rocks there speaks wonders.

I have already removed in past and advised you that you can not post the petiton as it violates our rules on links requesting donations. PLEASE DO NOT POST IT AGAIN.

Here is museum in Japan dedicated to natural rocks that look like faces, every single one is natural not man made.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RoxburyRocker

RoxburyRocker

Dec 5, 2023
Potable art is a JOKE and a farce and saying you have Rick's there speaks wonders.

I have already removed in past and advised you that you can not post the petiton as it violates our rules on links requesting donations. PLEASE DO NOT POST IT AGAIN.

Here is museum in Japan dedicated to natural rocks that look like faces, every single one is natural not man made.

I'm not requesting for any donations i'm just requesting signatures to save history.

OP
OP
RoxburyRocker

RoxburyRocker

Dec 5, 2023
Potable art is a JOKE and a farce and saying you have Rick's there speaks wonders.

I'm not requesting for any donations i'm just requesting signatures to save history

You gonna tell me the glacier's cutting crystals and painted them also and put the tombs in the side of the wall mountains that I found there's over twelve with these.

I'm writing a few books working on the movie deal..
The founding Stone was found in the M. Not in the 1929 master building M coroner's stone but the m in roxbury. Please put my postback up because I'm not violating any rules and you're bulling me.. I'm not asking for any money..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240312_171143_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240312_171143_Photos.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20240312_165813_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240312_165813_Photos.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20240303_164733_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240303_164733_Photos.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20240314_103657_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240314_103657_Gallery.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20240308_003214_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240308_003214_Photos.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20240308_003256_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240308_003256_Photos.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20240307_134631_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240307_134631_Gallery.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 20240310_162604.jpg
    20240310_162604.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
OP
OP
RoxburyRocker

RoxburyRocker

Dec 5, 2023

I'm not requesting for any donations i'm just requesting signatures to save history

You gonna tell me the glacier's cutting crystals and painted them also and put the tombs in the side of the wall mountains that I found there's over twelve with these.

The founding Stone was found in the M not in the 1929 building m but the m in roxbury. Please put my postback up because I'm not violating any rules and you're bulling me.. I'm not asking for any money.

The seahorses of 32 pounds steel statue with stones pressed into it. What was cooling with coral also from the giants.

You going to tell me that's a rock? You gonna need to have your head exam, and I'm sorry..

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

The founding Stone was found in the Emma. Not in the nineteen twenty nine master building m but the m in roxbury. Please put my postback up because I'm not violating any rules and you're bulling me.. I'm not asking for any money.

The seahorses of 32 pounds steel statue with stones pressed into it. What was cooling with coral also from the giants.

You going to tell me that's a rock? You gonna need to have your head exam, and I'm sorry..
You get a vacation to Mexico (some kind of vacation seeming imminent )..
the-original-boy-on-the-seahorse-statue-paul-lesage.jpg

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The founding Stone was found in the Emma. Not in the nineteen twenty nine master building m but the m in roxbury. Please put my postback up because I'm not violating any rules and you're bulling me.. I'm not asking for any money.

The link will not be restored, the petition link you posted is requesting donations, as such violates our rules, do not post it again.

OP
OP
RoxburyRocker

RoxburyRocker

Dec 5, 2023
The link will not be restored, the petition link you posted is requesting donations, as such violates our rules, do not post it again.
I'm not requesting any donations at all read the petition please. You're saying I'm requesting donations, but I'm not. You're violating your own rules of your message.
Change wants donations to run their site not part of me.

Im a real person with a real discovery. My family ancestors were involvedd nd you can read about him in 1968. Genealogy book that sits at the Library of Congress. And it's 630 pages long. The JOY Genealogy. One are my ancestor grandfather's was commissioned by George Washington to be the ambassador of India during the revolutionary war when it was king's treasures in Madagascar in the 1700s..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not requesting any donations at all read the petition please. You're saying I'm requesting donations, but I'm not. You're violating your own rules of your message.

Im a real person with a real discovery. My family ancestors were involvedd nd you can read about him in 1968. Genealogy book that sits at the Library of Congress. And it's 630 pages long. The JOY Genealogy. One are my ancestor grandfather's was commissioned by George Washington to be the ambassador of India during the revolutionary war when it was king's treasures in Madagascar in the 1700s..
What part of no links to sites requesting donations allowed is hard to understand, doesn't matter if donations are for you or a different entity.

Topic is closed...

OP
OP
RoxburyRocker

RoxburyRocker

Dec 5, 2023

One of my other ancestor grandfathers built the first state house of Massachusetts commission by the kings..

I tracked down my family ancestors and where they had the operations pretty amazing task.
There's more than one massive underground facility. I found built by the night's templars sometime before 1740 When Roxbury was founded on December 24th 1740..

Amazing history, amazing treasure hunt game and it's all in the back of the US $1 bill. Because George Washington wrote up the treasure map and 1782 and was put there by FDR who had an expedition to Oak Island at each 27. And Nicholas had the Stone that I found. And he was buddies with FDR.. Nicholas had a temple in a meditation place at the top of the master building in nineteen twenty nine building..

You should watch Eye of the Phoenix secret to the dollar bill. It will tell you about quite a bit information including all the ends that I found with the inscriptions everywhere. And that's why I went looking on the back of the dollar bill for the M and I found one..

I'm a real person and this is a real discovery. These are real artifacts part of the treasure hunt game of the Presidents United States in the back of the US $1 bill put there in 1935..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240316_032422_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240316_032422_Photos.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20240312_171143_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240312_171143_Photos.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20240312_165859_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240312_165859_Photos.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20240312_171243_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240312_171243_Photos.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20240312_173919_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240312_173919_Photos.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20240312_170003_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240312_170003_Photos.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20240316_144334_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240316_144334_Messages.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20240316_144334_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240316_144334_Messages.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 5

LandSeig

May 16, 2020
Southeast Tx
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, NEL Storm coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
made a discovery of some truly amazing artifacts and then I was attacked and few of them were busted up By my landlord( Wicked 🧙‍♀️ of the West) ( For the ones that think I am crazy😯🤣😘) son and I called the cops had to come.. Crazy s*** keeps going on.. I have it all of him standing there with his mother. Smashing up my artifacts and me telling him they're priceless for the museum l on video for court case. Can not show those videos
Imagine being the poor landlord…

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Even with MY strange way of thinking, thoughts etc....I can't make sense of this anymore,.....Alrighty then....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread