Secret Presidents Treasure map I discovered on the back of a dollar bill Confirms...

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
believe in yourself.JPG

OP
OP
RoxburyRocker

RoxburyRocker

Dec 5, 2023
This is my favorite video game.
The tunnels tombs are a block away from this marker that was connected to the tunnels that connected to churches that is still there.
The 21 giant skeletons were found at this church in 1960. They're buried in a plot behind the church. 7+ foot giants set likely came out of the tunnel system. They are going to bulldozeit. it's the bottom Pyramid on the back of the dollar bill with the cave burials of the ancient giants below..
There's 3 and 1 wipe pine trees that were planted in 1782. Marking the burial because each hilltop has the same marker trees.. They're gonna cut those down. Also, with the 7 Oak Island oaks that were planted in 1735 in the circle.. There gonna cut down all the other Oak Island oak trees that run parallel to the tunnel system just like the 2 big oak trees and the box on the head Stone were nobody's in the grave sights at the church with a tunnels are by marker.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240306_162554_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240306_162554_Gallery.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20240306_141259_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240306_141259_Messages.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20240306_163309_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240306_163309_Gallery.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20240227_170811_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240227_170811_Photos.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20240219_201255_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240219_201255_Photos.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20240219_201251_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240219_201251_Photos.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20240219_201315_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240219_201315_Photos.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20240227_170746_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240227_170746_Photos.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20240224_063759_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240224_063759_Photos.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20240219_094012_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240219_094012_Chrome.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20240302_191856_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240302_191856_Photos.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20240227_170713_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240227_170713_Photos.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20240227_172440_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240227_172440_Photos.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
OP
OP
RoxburyRocker

RoxburyRocker

Dec 5, 2023
This sounds like that movie about a treasure map on the Declaration of Independence
This is with the presidents of the United States of America. George Washington had 2 secret hospitals in his township and his headquarters. Its right over the hilltop and Morristown George Washington's headquarters.. The inocky giants caves a rubbed behind the courthouse that they used for a Fort and the 1700s.. That's by jockey hollow.

Check out this news report on the properties. I'm going to bring any political side in here, but The same people that have come after me are in the news article. That's all I'll say 7 times.

There's a massive tank, it's septic also For the underground tunnel bathroom system. & drainage system for the tunnel system. Every time it rains, it fils up because the tunnel drinagr system is still working even though they dug into and rob most of the treasures in 2007, it still working.. There's even water flood tunnels of stones. To divert the water off of the hilltop with a cement slabs below oaks covering the vaults most likely below.. The vaults are going to be in this crystal red pudding Stone Hill top.
Putting Stone is named after Christmas pudding. The holy Stone in the world. Roxbury township, New Jersey was founded on December 24th 1740..

OP
OP
RoxburyRocker

RoxburyRocker

Dec 5, 2023
This is with the presidents of the United States of America. George Washington had 2 secret hospitals in his township and his headquarters. Its right over the hilltop and Morristown George Washington's headquarters.. The inocky giants caves a rubbed behind the courthouse that they used for a Fort and the 1700s.. That's by jockey hollow.

Check out this news report on the properties. I'm going to bring any political side in here, but The same people that have come after me are in the news article. That's all I'll say 7 times.

There's a massive tank, it's septic also For the underground tunnel bathroom system. & drainage system for the tunnel system. Every time it rains, it fils up because the tunnel drinagr system is still working even though they dug into and rob most of the treasures in 2007, it still working.. There's even water flood tunnels of stones. To divert the water off of the hilltop with a cement slabs below oaks covering the vaults most likely below.. The vaults are going to be in this crystal red pudding Stone Hill top.
Putting Stone is named after Christmas pudding. The holy Stone in the world. Roxbury township, New Jersey was founded on December 24th 1740..

Check out this. I tried to post a video here but the file is too large so I have an external picture file from Google. This is inside of the septic drainage tank that fills up every time it rains. That's 60 feet from the tunnel system.. I tracked a pipe in this tank And that's where I dug down and then drill through 8 inches. A concrete into the 7 foot high ceilings of the tunnel system that runs along the Hill top parallel to the oak trees on each side..

OP
OP
RoxburyRocker

RoxburyRocker

Dec 5, 2023
I live streamed for 2 and a 1/2 hours explorying new anrea and discovered giant serpent snake walls on the side of his hillside that can be seen from space in the 1930 area, pictures that the US government took. The face, the rock piles are giant snakeheads and the mouth. And surrounded by sneaky walls amazing. The snakey walls are full of giant heart attacks crystal ones too I even found what maybe a horse shoe from them in the snake.. I am very respectful because of spirits now that I'm here is a protector so that they're Kay's burials. At 12 South hillside Avenue, we're not bulldozed. Because that's what they're going to do knowing it's all there. They're not upholding federal laws. Because, well, I won't say anymore..
My steel artifact collection from the giants is Growing. Go to see if the horseshoe is from the giants because it was found in the snake wall of artifacts from the giants and I doubt the settlers/Knights Templars did that pile the stones up in big giant snakes above the cave burials below.

Attachments

• 20240310_162604.jpg
    20240310_162604.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 16
  • 20240310_162510.jpg
    20240310_162510.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 14
  • 20240310_162517.jpg
    20240310_162517.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 12
  • 20240310_162444.jpg
    20240310_162444.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20240310_145306_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240310_145306_Gallery.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20240308_151013_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240308_151013_TikTok.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20240309_235100_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240309_235100_Photos.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20240309_235032_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240309_235032_Photos.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20240308_145331_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240308_145331_TikTok.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20240309_235106_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240309_235106_Photos.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20240308_143852_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240308_143852_TikTok.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20240308_143902_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240308_143902_TikTok.jpg
    328.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 20240308_161640.jpg
    20240308_161640.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 14

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a little burned out on licorice myself here Ron. Still, it is a good read. Right?

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A good read if you like unproven Treasure Tales. This one seems more far fetched than some others.
Seems??? Ron,.... seems? You are a very diplomatic fella. If it continues, I could almost vote "Banner" for entertainment value. I will admit, I do seem to have an unexplainable attraction to Roxbury's treasure map post. Should I be worried??? am I O.K.?

OP
OP
RoxburyRocker

RoxburyRocker

Dec 5, 2023
:happy1: :happy1:

This is getting good, had to double up on my popcorn!
Your going to need quite a bit of popcorn.
A good read if you like unproven Treasure Tales. This one seems more far fetched than some others.
Bit of a long one, so get the popcorn ready. Everyone, this is true hidden historical information. I open source this discovery so that these properties can be saved from the corruption. Them not holding up, holding federal laws of ancient indigestion, Civil War treasures, and relics and bodies from the soldiers.

Why don't you look at my videos on YouTube? There's many inside of the tunnel system with the camera scope.. The tunnel systems I believe are robbed in 2007 when the mansion was torn down.. Henry Martin Tupper's mansion, who adopted the first X slave to become a soldier and graduate West Point University Henry Ossain Flpper..

There's a head Stone, that's. It's a block away from the tunnel system. Because there's a tunnel system that connects to churches..
The date on the front of the head Stone is March 21st 1856 for the first ex slave the become a soldier and graduate watch point University..
Henry flipper is buried in West Point University. But all the others that are coded on the headstone are bolder. Buried in the vaults, the 1000 foot tunnel system connects to with a 180 oak trees planted in 3 centuries..

The back of the headstone has robber G Shaw's name Will the painted black blood stain already talk to a hedgestone expert and a coded head stone is what this is, and there is nobody in the 6 pots for this headstone for the church of the 1.5 acres that was donated from the lippincotts Henry Martin. Tupper's mansion for the church to be built-in 1850 to 1851..
United Methodist Church, which is the knight's templars Is what they turned into they left the record of everything.

So here is the head Stone pictures for all you hook island enthusiasts. Because I could use some help here and getting protection. The protecting the history from the corruption of the people in charge that are supposed to help protect history for not upholding the federal laws everyone.. Because what I'm trying to protect is the bottom. PYRAMID in the big letter E on the back of the dollar bill next to the secret letter M..

A block away from the tombs and where the headstone IS where they found the 21 skeletons of the giants in 1960..

There's an underground shooting range that is underl linciin School that was built over the top of it in 1918 a perfect former in h, and memory of the shooting range, turned into the secret Civil War hospital during a Civil War.. That's 6 next to Roosevelt's school in the center of the Pyramid on the back of the dollar bill of the roadways and there's a bomb shelter on the roosevelt school with architecture. Designed the bombs on the roof and memory of the palm shelter below.
Even on the headstone, they gave me the code for Pratt University of architecture. Who did all the work of the buildings.

. I believe that the underground shooting range was built 1847 1850 with advanced technologies of steam powered cement mixers From massi Ferguson tractor company in Canada who started putting gold emblems on his tractor and 1847..
In the m neighborhood, there is inscriptions in the sidewalks of mr Massey Ferguson and let me back to his head Stone. It's the same headstone in canada as here in new jersey with some of the same information In memory of him in taking all the ex slaves escaping the underground railroad tunnel system that they did thousands. Here I believe on the Mars canal. They put in in 1825.. They put them Mars canel you all over the ancient civilization of canal system from the giants.

When they put the canal, and they put it right through the king's treasure vault. That is crystal with a 21 Paces tunnel surrounded by 4 oak trees in a hobbit tree from the 1700s..

When they built the 4 mansions in the safe house by that time. With all the tunnel systems, the day modified also and septic and drainage tanks. Modify them all by 1850..
They had it advanced ancient civilization technologies. And Henry Martin Tupper graduated from Andover Newton technology school in Massachusetts and 1856 Hernandez over Newton the towns next to Roxbury. All the names in this area from Massachusetts. Because my family ancestors of the joys in the gallops that found a Dean United States of America, and you can read about him in 1968 genealogy book. That's to set the library a congressional 630 pages long..

One of my ancestor grandfather's built the first state house in Massachusetts commission by the kings..
One of my ancestory grandfathers was commissioned by George Washington to be the ambassador of India during the revolutionary war when it was king treasures Madagascar. My family ancestors with a Knight's templars along with George Washington.. Everything you read about in histories. Then I big lie because they had to lie. Because they were stealing treasures from other countries in every war in melting them down in funding their operations.. I believe they made them brought World War treasures here. Because next to where the tombs are. His hercules where they made all the explosives for the world's wars. Hercules

They had 24 pirate ships of treasure to Roxbury because according to the 6 Oak plank light post with JHB on them, in the horseshoe neighborhood, which is the MU and J Hb, there's 24 oak planks in those 6 plank light post and memory the 6 people to die looking. For Oak Island treasures and never found any..
Between the e building on the back of the dollar bill that they built and physical form and the M neighborhood. There's a money pit that I discovered by canel pond that they filled in about 1874 when they planted to the oak trees around it. A wagon trail that comes up the Hill that was used by their knight's templars out of ancient artifacts of yellow painted ones.. Just like a yellow brick road would you know.
The one two, my discovered has a WB, and if for Warner brothers, the 1923 jewish film making company. I hate to break it, everyone. But all the crazy movies that we seen about the planet of the Apes and all that laser stuff. And you know, they already knew it was here. And they made movies about it all.

Because it was a treasure hunt game, and they couldn't tell you. But they gave us all the clues because it's the president's treasure hunt game of 3 Presidents that I believe are buried in the vaults and it's all but a hilltop that are crystal in a red crystal pudding. Stop hilltop named after the holiest Stone in the world Pudding Stone Christmas pudding. Roxbury is named after the pudding Stone. Where there's the vaults and tunnel systems from the night's templars who purchased a land from the American Indians here in 1708. Aman named John Rogers who clues of writings he was the church Treasury of the knight's templars in 1708. He was connected with my family ancestors. JOYS & the gallops ad you can read about them in 1968 genealogy book. That's 630 pages long and sets at the Library of Congress.. It's crazy. I found what my ancestors working stidby doing quite a bit of research over the past 12years.

The seventh man is dead.
The man who dug into the tunnel system and robbed it in 2007 Based on the diggings and the scattered treasures And the lawyers who own the property. Sending the cops after me 7 times now..
So when the contractor died, the criminal defense attorney, who was in the law firm in the building were. The tunnels are that's built to be the museum border from the family.
Then he transferred it to his Uncle under a secret name. And they are the ones building it. They're the ones that sent the cops after me. All those times for just standing on the edge of the property filming Legally.

I even have a video of the rocks. 3 police department coming up to me in the woods and wanting me to remove a video from TikTok. Because I filmed something that they don't want me to say..

I have those videos ones on TikTok. Now all of the police wanted me to remove the video..

When I call The Corner's office about the bones and treasures in the tunnel system. With the treasure, the police came and took me away.. I have a family member law in enforcement and they had to get involved.
I'm not gonna get into details. What happened to me, but they've violated my constitutional rights. and my religious relief like you
Been working on getting the right lawyer because this is a crazy case..
The property owners are p***** that I covertly In 4 long nights. jug. A hole, Drill the whole through aid and she's of concrete that took 4 hours of some crazy ancient cement. Will the hammer's rail?
Around midnight every night for 4 nights. .sirrtytnidnr

I got camera scope down into his mass of tunnel system and I just been sharing the videos to get protection.. The treasure in the bottom that's tunnel system is clean. Because the tunnel floods when it rains. Because when they dug into it in 2000 seven, they messed up the drainage for the tomb tunnel system..

The police department in March when I called the police department on the township officials threatening the call the cops on me and not giving me public information in these properties. They banned me from going to the Roxbury municipal building ever again, and to any of the historical site to together information.. The eagles and condors called me up and threatened me. Just so you know, to stop doing everything I'm doing..

Masons are not very nice just say you know. And the masons that are running the show on all kinds. TV show know all about what I discovered and don't care. I wonder why.. I've been in touch with gary from oakland for over a year.

A theory is TV show is a distraction from the mass of robbery and destruction inland that they're doing behind everyone's backs..

It's been like an Indiana Jones adventure since December 7th 2022. Truly amazing even with the cops on my a** 7 times and what they did to me already once. It's not good, what's going on? Guys and I could use help from people. That actually care about history the history that you weren't told.

The original contractor that dug into the tunnel system., he died when he got approval to build 12 homes at 12 South hillside Avenue. Which is a corner lot and 12 sands for 12 for Abraham Lincoln birthday. Because hes in the tunnel system of the vaults. I believe 90% chance with the 2 other presidents of George Washington and Franklin d Roosevelt and even Hookie from the Lewis and hookie expedition is in there. Robert smalls and many others, along with Robert G Shaw, on the 54th command of black X slaves. Because his father was a richest man in Massachusetts. Connected with my family ancestors..
The top but a headstone is too big up trees of the box and like. I said I check with the summer Terry and the church. And there's nobody on the records in the grave sites in the cemeteries been there since the 1700s..

This is no joke, everyone and I also I believe found the founding Stone of United States, America in the M neighborhood and it's not buried in the M corner stone in the 1929 master building of new yor circity..

I recommend everybody watching Eye of the Phoenix secrets of the dollar bill.

If you really want to get wild watch treasure hunter 2021 I believe that relates to Roxbury and I track the code and I'm going to Be digging up the diamonds because I believe I found them.
They couldn't move all the diamonds in gems from 24 pirate ships, so they buried a lot of them here to be found as treasures for the treasure hunt game of the presidency, United States of America..

Just say, you know, Franklin D. Roosevelt, who put everything on the back of the dollar bill that was written up in 1780 two, had an expedition to Oak Island looking for treasures at age 27 as a publicity sense, so he could be compressing at 1 day..

All I ask is for everyone around the world that become loving and loved themselves so they can love others.

Attachments

• IMG_20221220_032006404_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20221220_032006404_HDR~2.jpg
    810.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20221216_143205321_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221216_143205321_HDR.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20221216_143509758_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221216_143509758_HDR.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20221216_143457503_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221216_143457503_HDR.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20221220_125426595_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221220_125426595_HDR.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20221216_143304121_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221216_143304121_HDR.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20221216_143135443_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221216_143135443_HDR.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20221217_204617095.jpg
    IMG_20221217_204617095.jpg
    719.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20221216_143212868_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221216_143212868_HDR.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20221216_143155875_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221216_143155875_HDR.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20221220_002455232_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221220_002455232_HDR.jpg
    291.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20221220_011152606_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221220_011152606_HDR.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 12

LandSeig

May 16, 2020
Southeast Tx
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, NEL Storm coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The property owners are p***** that I covertly In 4 long nights. jug. A hole, Drill the whole through aid and she's of concrete that took 4 hours of some crazy ancient cement.
So…the property owners are mad at you and called the police because you trespassed for 4 nights and destroyed their property?!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
[New Jersey has laws and regulations in place to protect historic artifacts and sites, even on private land. Let’s explore the details:

1. Conservation Restriction and Historic Preservation Restriction Act:
    • This act allows for the designation of conservation restrictions and historic preservation restrictions.
    • Conservation Restriction: It is an interest in land that limits certain activities (such as construction, excavation, or removal of vegetation) to preserve the natural, scenic, or open condition of the land.
    • Historic Preservation Restriction: It is an interest in land that aims to preserve historically significant structures or sites.
    • Once a property is listed in the New Jersey Register of Historic Places, any public undertaking that could impact the registered historic property must receive prior authorization from the Commissioner of the Department of Environmental Protection. Strictly private undertakings are not reviewable under the law1.
    • This means that if a private landowner wants to demolish or alter a historically significant structure, it would be subject to review and authorization.]

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well let’s see the crystal skull with the emerald that you found

coast40

Apr 3, 2015
Central Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
Simplex Lite, AT Pro, Fisher Gold Bug, Fisher F2, TRXs, CarrotZ, Lesche diggers, Bobcat excavator
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also found massive Serpent snakes of GIANTS ARTIFACTS that go all the way up a mountain on tick tock lie stream the other day.

Two days ago I found some really truly amazing giants artifacts and found a crystal skull with a green emerald in it and a crazy old horse shoe With the giant artifacts.
Pictures? Proof? I have an empty Crystal Head Vodka bottle... Maybe you do?
https://www.crystalheadvodka.com/product/original/

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread