What's new

Strangest fried thing you have ever eaten?

Critical Recovery

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2012
Messages
722
Reaction score
406
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro, MXT and DFX, Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had deep fried and breaded Twinkies (lol, not anymore) Oreos, Olives, pickles and zuchinni.

The best would have to have been the pickles.
 
Well I had this old girl friend. She was pretty much fried all the time.
 
i love deep fried pickles they are good also i have had deep fried kool-aid
 
battered pork rinds not good. road killed snapping turtle good,snickers bar delicious. There is a bar in my area that will batter and deepfry anything you bring in so we have some fun with it.
 
At a Renascence festable around here they have deep fried ice-cream cones, and I have had fried green tomatoes also. Frank
 

Attachments

  • 106-passion flower.webp
    106-passion flower.webp
    75.6 KB · Views: 162
Was enjoying my deep fried eel along with catfish until someone said it was eel...then I was ill. LOL!
 
Critical Recovery said:
Interesting, I will look into this.

All the fairs around here have them they are getting more popular
 
Rattlesnake and deer heart. That's only weird to city folks though.
sonofadigger, I kept looking at 'deep fried kool-aid' and your 'common sense' signature, I had to google it to be sure. LOL!
Thanks, the kiddies will, wait...... is this healthy?
 
pat-tekker-cat said:
Rattlesnake and deer heart. That's only weird to city folks though.
sonofadigger, I kept looking at 'deep fried kool-aid' and your 'common sense' signature, I had to google it to be sure. LOL!
Thanks, the kiddies will, wait...... is this healthy?

Its deep fried kool-aid so probably not lol common sense should tell you that lol lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom