What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning TC, ARC
All the best in the new job placement TC.
 
Jim,

Yesterday and the next 2 days high of 33c so we've hung some shade cloth to protect out salad and other leafy green from the heat.
 
Good morning, pirates and piratesses!

Toecutter, good to hear from you! :hello: Good luck at your new gig!
 
Good morning crew

Good luck TC.
 
Jim,

Yesterday and the next 2 days high of 33c so we've hung some shade cloth to protect out salad and other leafy green from the heat.

Good idea Bill on the shading of the leafy greens.
I take it that your raised garden boxes get a lot of sun during the day.

One (dis)advantage of living in a forest is the lack of long hours of direct sun. Hence the need for 3 garden spaces......:laughing7:
 
Hello :hello: good morning....good luck toe !!
 
Greetings to all, have a great week!
 
SADS,

Welcome aboard and continued good luck on treasure adventures.
 
The john denver post made me think of this guy...

 
I am glad it is raining. I wouldn't be able to listen to all this good music! The ship is a rockin! Dont come knockin! Come on board!
 
proof of vaccination....


attachment.php

I don't see any proof what so ever! Invalid attachment. :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom