What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

In 1967, Billy Gibbons formed a band, Moving Sidewalks. A precursor to ZZ Top.

 
KEEP IN MIND...

I am not a "fan" of most of what i post concerning videos... BUT... may think it would be of interest to others and the song may be ok... good... or... whatever.

:P
 
KEEP IN MIND...

I am not a "fan" of most of what i post concerning videos... BUT... may think it would be of interest to others and the song may be ok... good... or... whatever.

:P

Whatever strikes the mood or catches the eye , with a random like of a particular tune tossed in for good measure.
It could be one line or a few notes that catches my tiny attention span.
Ohh look !A shiny object! Nope , not precious. Just a piece of foil. But who's to say the little foil didn't preserve something and pleased someone else at one time.

Neighbor is texting about a fawn in his new yard when the neighbor was mowing yesterday.
While my tractor and brush hog sit in the front yard waiting for fawns to get more mobile before I knock down tall stuff on my hunting property. (Also an excuse for not having mowed/brush hogged already).
Which....Leads to first cut hay being tedded this past weekend in the area , and the likely rush today to beat the rain or lose the hay...
Which , leads to..

 
KEEP IN MIND...

I am not a "fan" of most of what i post concerning videos... BUT... may think it would be of interest to others and the song may be ok... good... or... whatever.

:P


Yea, I love the shorts with tube socks look. :love4: Luv them kneecaps. :whip2:
 
SADS,

Welcome aboard and continued good luck on treasure adventures.

Not doing too bad, a weekend on the Pulaski, not all mine I hasten to add, one yelow one is Ag’s the other I found.

(photo credit AgFlit)

FB2D1E68-20E8-4738-8A08-75BD011EC7FE.webp
 
Last edited:
Ahhh Sadds... i see you found the Captains urinal tube... :)
 
SADS,

Great selection of finds thanks for sharing with the crew.
 
Now I see one chain and 2 yellow looking coins, great hunt.
 
I picked up some oyster mushrooms shopping yesterday so we'll be having some pasta with them with some chopped up garlic and parsley from the garden. I'll whip up a side salad from the garden also.

 
Sorry... was song surfing and ran across the above.
 
ARC,

Good choices of songs no need to be sorry it takes the heat off of me to come up with tunes...:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
Good morning TreasureNet.
 
Morning Pepper.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom