What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning RCT
 
Morning ARC and pepper
 
Morning Rook and Bill.
 
Hello and good day to all !!
 
Top of the day to you Rook, Bill, Bart

Woke up to see everything wet outside.....:hello2:
 
Morning bill and bart
 
Hello rook good morning to you !!
 
Top of the day to you Rook, Bill, Bart

Woke up to see everything wet outside.....:hello2:

Is this the time of year for rain up there pepper ?? I only remember it being really nice this time of year up there.
 
Well I tried to get out to a wreck yesterday and do a hookah dive....seas were large, wind was strong, and visibility was under 3 foot....we aborted the mission and came home !!
 
Back to fishing for mahi today....15-20 kts....its gonna be rough !!
 
Morning Bart.
 
Well I tried to get out to a wreck yesterday and do a hookah dive....seas were large, wind was strong, and visibility was under 3 foot....we aborted the mission and came home !!

Lightweight!!……..sigh. Oh, sorry Good morning all.
 
Is this the time of year for rain up there pepper ?? I only remember it being really nice this time of year up there.

We went through a drought session in March, April, May this spring each lasting 3 weeks without any moisture.
My clay pond is down 3' 4" from last year at the same time so that's why the :hello2: for the wet.
The hay is stunted this year, already headed out to seed so lots of folks are in full cutting mode already.
 
Morning ARC, morning pepper, morning SADS.
 
Lightweight!!……..sigh. Oh, sorry Good morning all.

SADS....I sent off the package to our Swiss friend....ill send you an email with tracking info sometime today !!
 
Strange things one sees sometimes:

Last evening a car came roaring down the road, almost didn't make the corner, goes down to the park.
Then we see a bearded fellow swimming across the bay only in his undershorts.
Gets to the other side enters our property and doesn't come back. So I take a hike to the back of the property to check-nothing.
The ticks and mosquitoes are full on in this area of the property-under growth, boots are the required footwear.

Meantime the Mrs went down to the park-saw that the window had been smashed out in car-keys in ignition-money on console-shoes and clothes on ground.
So she takes a photo of rear plate, as the front plate was unreadable-just in case something goes south.

Hour later a black car comes even faster down the road-both cars leave spinning gravel.:dontknow:

Must of been a hillbilly version of the Amazing race.....:laughing7:
 
SADS....I sent off the package to our Swiss friend....ill send you an email with tracking info sometime today !!

Most kind, thank you, I will report in when it gets there…..
 
Good morning pirates! I took the plunge and made my own creamer. Not the same, but drinkable. Family and friends are keeping their eyes out for the real deal. I think they are all tired of dealing with my cranky arse. :dontknow::laughing9:


Bart, safety first! Good luck with the fishing!


Pep, that does sound suspicious. :icon_scratch:

ARC and Rchair, thanks for the tunes yesterday. While I listened, I made an album under my profile.
 
Good Morning Sadds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom