What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Night night... don let the ship worms bite.

Into the horizon.

C u n am.
 
It is finally time I pick out a new home to buy! I am sooooooo happy!
 
hahahaha...St Thomas....

Yep, winds are picking up, monsoon rains....
small bluefin running here...perfect sushi

sea state is tenderizing me though...

Was berthed next to Hogfish for a bit...long enough for the shoe drop....miss the Keys...
Shitshow down here...

You ain't missen much....**** show here too. Love getting the bottles in st Thomas !!
 
We are inundated with caterpillars and it seems that the Frass is an all natural product for the plants.

https://growingorganic.com/soil-guide/insect-frass/

Now how many of you knew Frass was a fancy name for poo.:laughing7:

Now in the link fermented Frass sells for $40-60 a jug it seems-I just have to put a bucket of water under a tree-instant Frass Tea for the watering. $0.00 cost.

I wonder if the growth rings in trees will be any bigger because of it-if they survive the shredding-some oak trees are totally denuded .

We have a Honey Locust tree and not one caterpillar on it-now that's cool.
 
GoldieLocks,

Good luck with the house hunting hopefully not as expensive as my neighborhood a 3 bedroom goes for $600k/$750k range.



It is finally time I pick out a new home to buy! I am sooooooo happy!
 
Jim,

Are those the tent caterpillars?
Gypsy Moths
Sounds like it's raining all the time.
Off the tractor seat every morning, we'll except that when it rains its not pretty.
20210606_152923.webp
I counted a string of 20 hanging down off the corner of the house porch this evening.

The tent caterpillars are easy to control compared to these buggers.
 
Last edited:
Thank you Japan.
80's

 
A song from a movie?
Yep!!!

 
Good Morning T-Net.
 
Good morning ARC looks like we're the only 2 up....the rest of the crew must need their beauty rest....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
Morning Pepper and Bill.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom