What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning ARC looks like we're the only 2 up....the rest of the crew must need their beauty rest....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Gee if I was in India I would feel like I was an Untouchable right about now.......

Just busy swabbing the deck while others just look past me - like I never existed........treated like a piece of frass :laughing7:

Morning Bill
 
Jim,

lol....we must have both been typing messages at the same time...:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Here's a tune for you.

 
Im awake, I'm awake....good morning crew !!
 
St Thomas U.S.V.I .!:)
LOVE that place ! We have been there 3x and always stay at the Frenchman's Reef Resort.If you guys go again you have to check it out ! They make the BEST hangover umbrella cocktails in planet earth :) >>
005.webp
 
Good morning Tnet
 
Morning ARC, pepper, bill, bart, RTR and OV
 
Morning Bart... Rook.
 
Morning Bart, Rook
 
Hello Bill, ARC, pepper, and rook !! How are we this morning guys. Im so ready to go and hunt.....still blowing with murky water. Been 3 weeks or a month of wind !!
 
20210609_074507.webp
20210609_074518.webp
Any ideas....copper bar with split that runs about 1/3 the length. Got an idea that this is some kind of stone working tool....don't know why I think that but I do. The patina tells me its pretty old...found on high ground in Spanish wells bahamas. Around the split shows some where or use of some sort. I was imagining that it was used with a wedge to break rock ?? Really I just don't know what it was used for ??
 
Not sure bart... resembles many things i have seen.
 
Yup...may not ever know exactly what it is.
 
Does anyone know what the biggest problem with the Human race is ?

I will tell you...

The lack of respect and compassion for their fellow Human.

In other words...

The self absorbed / self entitled life that many live not thinking of others before themselves.

This is the key factor in most problems in everyday Human life Worldwide.


My view from the outside looking in.

Beings I am sure you all have already thought at least once since knowing me ...

I am from another planet.

A major problem with marriages, also. 99.99% of arguments are because someone isn't getting their own way. IMO
 
Good morning, pirates and piratesses!
 
View attachment 1930621
View attachment 1930622
Any ideas....copper bar with split that runs about 1/3 the length. Got an idea that this is some kind of stone working tool....don't know why I think that but I do. The patina tells me its pretty old...found on high ground in Spanish wells bahamas. Around the split shows some where or use of some sort. I was imagining that it was used with a wedge to break rock ?? Really I just don't know what it was used for ??[/QUOTE]

If its thin it could go under a button to polish it so no polish gets on military uniform but not if its heavy or thick

8C80A520-C6DC-40C1-A41D-1D19813A15F9.webp
 
Last edited:
Very heavy and thick SADS ...quite the mystery....im working on an email for ya....if I can get some one on one time with Carl ill pick his brain for some useful info. He told me a story about inagua...unfortunately I can only remember parts of it. Nothing he ever wrote in a book !!
 
Im so ready to go and hunt.....still blowing with murky water. Been 3 weeks or a month of wind !!
Same here on the Treasure Coast. Zero vis. Still waiting to get wet.

Post that copper bar on the "What is it?" forum.
 
Morning WD... Sadds... Boat.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom