What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

A recipe for the crew.



Blend up garlic scapes, butter, cheese......:tongue3:

Have you started to cut yours yet? I just took the first crop off this morning for a stir fry/olive oil/over pasta for dinner
 
That's what happens when .gov starts printing money and giving it away. It's called inflation.

Also everything gets to the store shelves on diesel powered trucks, and if the cost of fuel goes up so does the price of everything else. So you can thank Hidin Biden for cancelling all drilling and the Keystone pipeline.

Me's kind of thinking the presses have been working overtimes for a good many years. Though turning off the tap hoping it will resolve a issue isn't going to work either-just creates a price spike to where they like it. Higher price=more tax revenue.
Imagine the fly on the wall hears more than it what's to hear at a certain summit.
 
Jim,

We sauteed some scapes and had them as a side veggie a few days ago and just had 2 days of scape and potato soup.

With the rest we might make some scape pesto and freeze it for future use.
 
Jim,

Agree about the printing presses working overtime....the covid issue and the various bailout plans just switched the process into overdrive. That explains why we're going through a perfect storm insofar as costs going up so quickly.
 
Good afternoon crew mates!

Checking in wit' yaaazzz.

Bart you "are" the treasure out there.
...now if you can find yourself you've struck gold!:notworthy:

We have the 4 six and under crowd here today, so you never know! Got a few minutes to my self before the next crisis...or several.
 
Afternoon Msbeepbeep
 
Exploring around a previously unknown spanish ballast pile...very cool no treasure !!

Invest in a go pro Bart... or i could just send you the one i never use. heh
 
Well fellas, I'm back!


Three weeks of hard digging, and I've dug up a couple hundred bottles from the WWI era, through the 1930s (not all came back with me, but I found some nice ones!), a few insulators and my first 1700s coin!!!

I also scored big in the antique shops with flags, a helmet, nice bottles, and other great artifacts.

Pictures will be posted in threads over the next few days, but I'll post the links on here.
 
Well fellas, I'm back!


Three weeks of hard digging, and I've dug up a couple hundred bottles from the WWI era, through the 1930s (not all came back with me, but I found some nice ones!), a few insulators and my first 1700s coin!!!

I also scored big in the antique shops with flags, a helmet, nice bottles, and other great artifacts.

Pictures will be posted in threads over the next few days, but I'll post the links on here.

Welcome back!

Sounds like you had a great time, and congrats on breaking into the 1700 club. :occasion14:
 
Jim,

Here's a video on how to make gypsy moth traps.



I knew there had to be a lure in there someplace-and the lures are out of stock.

The Mrs was reading me the details on the caterpillars stages Males have 5, Females have 6 and we're about mid point right now in our area.

Red Green is getting popular......
 
I knew there had to be a lure in there someplace-and the lures are out of stock.

The Mrs was reading me the details on the caterpillars stages Males have 5, Females have 6 and we're about mid point right now in our area.

Red Green is getting popular......

Ain't that much duct tape!
 
Welcome back RR.
 
Ok compadres ,,, off.

c u n am.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom