What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Goodnight TNet.
 
Yup xaos....there telling us here to prepare for it...ill be washing these boats more than normal !!
Yep, a hot mess..cannot see STJ from STT
!!!
 
Good morning RCT
 
Morning crew.
 
Morning pepper and ARC
 
Morning ARC


Hope this morning finds you a little less heavy hearted.
 
Morning Bill

Looks like a light jacket might be required for the morning walk if you go out early.
Warming up nicely now here from 7C feeling like 5C is up to 9C in the past hour or so. :laughing7:
 
Jim,

I'll head out about 8 and a golf shirt should do the trick by then. Most days when I wear a jacket it ends up in my backpack along the way so one less thing to lug around....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

The other day walking along the canal a lady that I often see jogging slows down and calls out very handsome....when you got it flaunt it....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
Jim,

I'll head out about 8 and a golf shirt should do the trick by then. Most days when I wear a jacket it ends up in my backpack along the way so one less thing to lug around....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

The other day walking along the canal a lady that I often see jogging slows down and calls out very handsome....when you got it flaunt it....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Oh Bill your looked up as being a potential "Lachine Sugar Daddy":laughing7:
 
Good morning fellas.
 
I FOUND MY COFFEE CREAMER! Wooo hooo! Today is a great day!
 
WD,

Considering coffee creamer makes you happy you must be a cheap date....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom