What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Jim and others who garden on the thread. Here's a video on using neem oil in the garden.

 
Mornin all.

Stormed here.
Up at five(?) Tossing a couple barking dogs outside in it.
They got even...Dog poop all over my wheelchair tires. Then transferred to the carpet. Hooray! What a great way to start the day.

Sure needed the rain.
 
RC....just for that story im gonna have an afternoon coffee !! A fresh start !!
 
Hoard it lady, hoard it!
L.o.l..

Congrats on getting your fix.
She sure did hoard it!! 6- 32oz bottles to be exact!!🤣 you'd think there was rum in it! Bloody pirates!!!
 
Been a long week... off.

Goodnight.
 
I FOUND MY COFFEE CREAMER! Wooo hooo! Today is a great day!

She sure did hoard it!! 6- 32oz bottles to be exact!!藍 you'd think there was rum in it! Bloody pirates!!!

Well I hope it puts you in your :hello2:place for a good while.

Maybe the serenity prayer might be needing to this serious harmless addiction.:laughing7:
 
Morning
 
"Random" pics from the Oregon coast. Just off the coast and the Chetco river bar...

whale kayak.webp

IMG_0242.webp

bar (2).webp
 
Last edited:
Listen, live.... learn....:laughing7:

 
I mill my own lumber, then build a house out of said lumber. I should say we.... I have a backer. When I'm close to a creek...Or river, we have 5 within a 50 mile drive... I hit it!! Sluice box baby!! A little over a gram...

IMG_7603 (2).webp
 
Good morning pirates and piratesses!

Wow, this event has been jam packed so far! Lows and highs and every other thing. Still have stuff to do today, but I wanted to check in with SADS.

I made a connection with one of the veterans and shared about your program. Plus, he just started metal detecting last year. So, I showed him Tnet and who I am and you are. I think he may have found your FB also.

G2G
Have a blessed day!
 
Good morning RCT
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom