What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Metals have been taking a dive... IF you were thinking of buying any... now would be a good time.
 
Just had the missus add 700 grams of silver to our safety deposit box some found but mostly bought coins at much lower prices. I will keep an eye on the metal prices though to see how much more they drop.
 
Last edited:
Metals have been taking a dive... IF you were thinking of buying any... now would be a good time.
Just looking at the base metals index, and I don't miss those fax machine quotes from the brokers stating I just lost $10's of K...
Made for long days when they gave me X hrs to dump the bins.
I would get up at 3am have the roll off running hard, for the next 10hrs.
 
ARC&Jim,

Well I kind of lied because I checked the current price of Barrick Gold-symbol Gold on NYSE and just bought 500 shares to average down my position.

Most of the PM's I have physically is stashed in silver for the simple reason I don't see walking into a store with an ounce of gold to buy a loaf of bread being feasible if the shtf comes about.

Also the spreads are neglible buying and selling shares versus the spreads with physical metals and the transaction time is almost instantaneous.
 
Sorry... been out of it guys.
 
ARC,

No problem take as much of a break as you need.....we'll all muddle along ok in the meantime.
 
And...morning.
 
And … a … one …. And ….A …. Two … Good morning RCT
 
Morning Rook.
 
Good morning ARC, Rook
 
Morning Pepper.
 
Morning Bill, and Bart

Looks like it's a 90% chance of a natural watering today Bill. :hello2:

Was thinking of you this morning Bart-thought you were out diving-looking around in the octopus's garden for a treasure.

 
Jim,

Yep a fair amount of rain forecast this coming week hopefully they're right. You have the gypsy moths to contend with in our case it's flea beetles doing a number on some of our plants.

Just received an order of neem oil so we'll see how that works out.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom